Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Walkie Talkie Cell phone while taking a leak

So I am at Barnes and Noble in the suburban mall. got my kids with me, heading to the restroom. heavy guy in a suit walks in just ahead of us talking on one of those walkie-talkie cells phones.

he heads to the one urinal and keeps talking on the phone to an aparent business associate while he completes the task, which given the tile acoustics, his size, the fact that he was using a urinal, was quite loud and i am sure audible.

later I saw the guy working the car give-away kiosk where they're trying to data mine for addresses so they can send people junk mail.

disclaimer: [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]and i don't have anything against cell phones and I didn't say that they should not be in schools.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Walkie Talkie Cell phone while taking a leak

I hate people who use those phones that they wear attached to their ear and speak loudly in inappropriate places but those walkie-talkie phones are much, much worse. Everytime I'm near someone using one I want to grab it, throw it on the floor and stomp on it. If the other person had to listen to this guy's urine stream he deserved every second of it.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Walkie Talkie Cell phone while taking a leak

i remember one time when i was talking on the phone with my friend and then i heard the toilet flush. i was like, "have you been taking a dump the whole time youve been talking to me?"

and he said, "yeah."

i felt so violated.