Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2007, 08:06 PM

Default men dont cry

what was andy black crying about when the guy was gone from the table. there was no reason to break down and cry just because some guy is gone from your table. i no this was from awhile back but i just saw it again today and am still curious why he was so upset?!?!?!
Old 02-01-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: men dont cry

He was crying because the rest of the table wouldn't agree to stall and wait for the guy who was away from the table to come back. He felt that they were taking advantage of his honest mistake and it was bad form to do so.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:17 PM

welcome to 2005.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:19 PM

Probably sad because human beings are back-stabbing immoral bastards who while exploit the trust or weakness of others for their own gain, and generally the human race are scumbags who have no empathy or courtesy or redeeming features whatsoever. (sob, boo hoo)
Old 02-01-2007, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably sad because human beings are back-stabbing immoral bastards who while exploit the trust or weakness of others for their own gain

[/ QUOTE ]

That's poker.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Probably sad because human beings are back-stabbing immoral bastards who while exploit the trust or weakness of others for their own gain, and generally the human race are scumbags who have no empathy or courtesy or redeeming features whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's probably what he was thinking, and he was correct.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:58 PM

Dude is sensitive
Old 02-01-2007, 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what was andy black crying about when the guy was gone from the table. there was no reason to blah blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and what was Puggy doing that one time when Slim was clowning around and Doyle said that one thing and could you believe what Treetop did?
Old 02-02-2007, 04:15 AM

Dude, I know. When Treetop gave Doyle a snuggy I just fell off my chair [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was all like 'oh no he dih int'
Old 02-02-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what was andy black crying about when the guy was gone from the table. there was no reason to break down and cry just because some guy is gone from your table. i no this was from awhile back but i just saw it again today and am still curious why he was so upset?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Background:
There was a second chance tournamnet going on at the same time as the main event. The visibility of the tournament clocks and knowing which clock is with which event has been an issue since the series moved Rio.

Story:
The second chance tournament is on Dinner break, the main event is on regular break (the difference is 45 minutes)
Bin (or vin I can't remember) Wang goes on break, he asks if this is a dinner or regular he and Andy are told its a dinner break, off they go (not together ) on the way out Andy finds out its just a 15 minute, He tells the TD what has happened and asks that the TOURNAMENT be delayed till they find Bin/Vin TD says nope , but he'll send someone to go to the food places to get him. shuffle up and deal. Baring that According to Black in his Circuit interview, He did not ask the table to slow play, rather he simply took his time on every hand. The issue is that if bin/vin had been gone for the full 45 minutes he would have been chip wrecked. Unlike John Murphy who overslept in 04 Harrah's is at least partially at fault since the Staff misinformed someone who speaks english as a second language to what type of break this is. Thats why Andy was upset.