Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Experiences with UB withdraw via check or click2pay.

I have some money in UB that I would like to withdraw but do not know if I should cashout to click2pay or request a check from UB. It is over 2K, so I am assuming it will be sent via Fed-Ex or some other courier.

Can people with recent experiences with UB checks $2K+ let me know how long the process takes and if it is secure?

I would prefer to cashout via click2pay but they do not have the withdraw option right now and I have read that you can manually request a cashout if it is over $1500. Does anyone have any experience with the click2pay manual cashout?
Old 01-29-2007, 07:53 PM

Default Re: Experiences with UB withdraw via check or click2pay.

fed ex is faster i think. click2pay reviews all those payments manually. fed ex from ub is there in 2-3 days.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have some money in UB that I would like to withdraw but do not know if I should cashout to click2pay or request a check from UB. It is over 2K, so I am assuming it will be sent via Fed-Ex or some other courier.

Can people with recent experiences with UB checks $2K+ let me know how long the process takes and if it is secure?

I would prefer to cashout via click2pay but they do not have the withdraw option right now and I have read that you can manually request a cashout if it is over $1500. Does anyone have any experience with the click2pay manual cashout?

[/ QUOTE ]

people here have expressed good experiences with a check form UB, so I went with that option rather than the click2pay option...i am not even sure you can currently withdraw from UB to click2pay at the moment
Old 01-29-2007, 08:05 PM

Do a check...they're fast if >2k
Old 01-29-2007, 08:20 PM

Do you get any kind of tracking # when they send the check? Or even an email? What worries me so much is UB's support. I am afraid I will cashout with check, it not show up, and get ignored for the next month trying to email them. I really love playing at UB, but they scare the hell out of me. But I am going to have to try some sort of cash out pretty soon here; rent is due.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you get any kind of tracking # when they send the check? Or even an email? What worries me so much is UB's support. I am afraid I will cashout with check, it not show up, and get ignored for the next month trying to email them. I really love playing at UB, but they scare the hell out of me. But I am going to have to try some sort of cash out pretty soon here; rent is due.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have asked this ? before and no, they don't give a tracking number. However, from my understanding, when the withdrawal request is processed, they send you an e-mail.

Also, in regards to UB support, i made a small deposit last week, and in that e-mail was a cashier support #, so if there are any problems, maybe that # will be helpful...1.866.605.0311.

FWIW, in my 3 yrs of playing online poker, I made my first check withdrawal today from UB, I'll post how it goes
Old 01-29-2007, 08:43 PM

i just did also. from ub
Old 01-29-2007, 08:43 PM

I requested a withdraw of >2k via check. Three days later I recieved an email from UB saying that my withdraw had processed and I would recieve my check via courier within 2-4 days. The next day at 9am fedex delivered my check (it originated in Vancouver and I'm in Boulder, CO). I deposited it that day and my funds were available the next day.
Old 01-29-2007, 08:45 PM

my check was 900 not sure how long it will take. anyone know for checks of this amount what normal timeframe is?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:24 PM

my check for exactly 2k came in 3 days from fedex