Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Tracking 1st Epassporte Deposit through EFT

So today I finally rec'd my 2 small deposits into my B of A account to verify my bank. I have initiated my first deposit into epassporte. I have not received any email from epassporte nor am I able to find a transaction history page on epassporte.

Can anyone who has gone through this process explain this to me.

I wrote this question as a reply on "epassporte bank withdrawals" so I apologize if this annoys anyone.

Thanks!

Bien
Old 01-29-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Tracking 1st Epassporte Deposit through EFT

Epassporte is annoying that way. There is no way (that I know of) to track deposits/withdrawals.

From my experience, I initiated a deposit on a Sunday and the money left my bank account on Tuesday.

Then nine days later the money still wasn't showing up in my Epassporte account, and I couldn't find any sign that I had deposited money on the "my account" section of the website.

I sent them an e-mail to complain and the next day the money showed up in my account.

So, in the end, it worked, but the lack of communication/info was annoying, and you need to be prepared to wait two weeks to see your money.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:40 PM

If you want your money fast just use the checkcard attached to your bank account. The money shows up in your epassporte account instantly.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:46 PM

can i use this method to use epass to withdraw from sites?

i signed up for an epass account over a week ago and am still waiting on the two small deposits. numerous attempts to contact them have been unsuccessful.
Old 01-29-2007, 05:08 PM

if u use your debit card you also pay $5/$100. its very expensive compared with a flat $2 fee for efts
Old 01-29-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epassporte is annoying that way. There is no way (that I know of) to track deposits/withdrawals.

From my experience, I initiated a deposit on a Sunday and the money left my bank account on Tuesday.

Then nine days later the money still wasn't showing up in my Epassporte account, and I couldn't find any sign that I had deposited money on the "my account" section of the website.

I sent them an e-mail to complain and the next day the money showed up in my account.

So, in the end, it worked, but the lack of communication/info was annoying, and you need to be prepared to wait two weeks to see your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

The ePassporte rule is "7 business days". It will *always* take 7 business days to load by EFT. Period. If the money leaves your bank account on business day 1, and they receive it on business day 2, it will still not be credited to your account until business day 7. They say they have to do this because they cannot be sure the EFT has "cleared" until then.

On the 7th business day, EFT loads will show up at 4 pm Eastern.

You just have to have patience. Note BUSINESS days do not include weekends or holidays. I started my process December 23rd... and had LOTS of holidays in there to delay my first load.

Having been through it, I'd advise that you make your first load with a credit card. Don't mess with EFT until AFTER you've been issued your Virtual Visa number and have a working account. Then add your bank as a second load method, and wait out the transfers... while paying the juice on credit cards in the meantime.

Jester
Old 01-29-2007, 05:18 PM

ADBjester,

If i want to withdraw from epassporte, will they put it back into my debit card?
Old 01-29-2007, 05:27 PM

If you wish to withdraw from epassporte they will put it back into the manner in which you deposited. This will take at least 8 business days. It took 8 business days for me.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:23 PM

are they faster from site to passporte and over to site again? How long does that take? Just wondering about ability to hit bonuses when announced moving from site to site
Old 01-29-2007, 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So today I finally rec'd my 2 small deposits into my B of A account to verify my bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did this take? I've been waiting nearly 9 business days now.