Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 02:45 AM

Default Stars add on

A friend of mine is a player who recently moved to Stars. He called me last night, but I just got the message and got back to him. I didn't have a good answer.

He was playing in a small ($10?) one rebuy with an add on. It was the first time playing a rebuy tourney of any kind, but he knew the general idea.

He told me he busted out his first buy-in (surprise!) in the first hour (I'll spare you the bad beat story I had to listen to.)

Then the pop-up window came up and he re-bought.

Near the end of the hour before break, he nursed a few chips trying to get to the break, and he made it with about 1000 chips. The rebuy was 2000.

He said that he had a 5 minute break before the tourney started back up. He figured that an 'add on' box would appear like the one for 'rebuy' did. As he waited, right near the end he noticed that everyone else had rebought.

Time ran out before he could rebuy. Later after e mailing support they told him click on the chip tray, etc...

As I don't play rebuy tourneys at stars, I can only assume that the above facts are correct.

So.... assuming you are a noob playing your first rebuy tourney, how would you know to click on the tray to add on after the rebuy was a pop up?

Does it say it at some point during the tourney and he missed it?

Or is it just considered common knowledge?
Old 01-28-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Re: Stars add on

common knowledge, I had to ask the other players in the chat how to do it the first time I tried to figure it out.
Old 01-28-2007, 09:18 AM

Default Re: Stars add on

I had to ask everyone at the table as well. I would like it if there was just a button on the table like Paradise had.