Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Post Stories of a Fight You Were In

Mine is kind of tame, but all my fights occur in the gym.

Last night I got to "fight" a member of the Israeli national Judo team, who holds a black belt, obv. You might remember him as the guy the Iranian competitor refused to fight in the 2004 Olympics because of conflicts of religion (he hated Jews).

I lose.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Post Stories of a Fight You Were In

tJW,

Your "fight story" is neither a story nor involves a fight.

Discuss.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:36 PM

I lose.

how bad?
Old 01-27-2007, 08:41 PM

wouldn't he WANT to fight a jew who he hates?
Old 01-27-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wouldn't he WANT to fight a jew who he hates?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing shame of getting ass kicked > benefit of kicking ass.

Therefore he uses this lame excuse to get out of it.
Old 01-27-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine is kind of tame, but all my fights occur in the gym.

Last night I got to "fight" a member of the Israeli national Judo team, who holds a black belt, obv. You might remember him as the guy the Iranian competitor refused to fight in the 2004 Olympics because of conflicts of religion (he hated Jews).

I lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Decent thread topic, horrible OP.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:21 PM

no. this thread is going nowhere. threads suck where its just a bunch of people bragging about how tough they are and how they kicked some guys ass. the internet tough guy. nobody wants to read that crap.

the only good fight i read about online was that guy a while back here in oot who was probably a troll, and said how he completed one of his college goals by beating someone up, even though he kind of cheated because he snuck up on some unsuspecting kid in the dorms and sprayed him with pepper spray first. what a good one. anyway, thread over.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no. this thread is going nowhere. threads suck where its just a bunch of people bragging about how tough they are and how they kicked some guys ass. the internet tough guy. nobody wants to read that crap.

the only good fight i read about online was that guy a while back here in oot who was probably a troll, and said how he completed one of his college goals by beating someone up, even though he kind of cheated because he snuck up on some unsuspecting kid in the dorms and sprayed him with pepper spray first. what a good one. anyway, thread over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, thread over. the guy with 107 posts declared this thread over, nothing to see here folks.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, thread over. the guy with 107 posts declared this thread over, nothing to see here folks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think NT! should start a new bannable offense in OOT. If you start a thread that asks people for their opinion or stories without providing one of your own, you should be banned. There may be exceptions where you don't want to influence responses or something, but by and large, your OP should be an example for others to follow.

The OP could have given about 500% more details here.
Old 01-27-2007, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think NT! should start a new bannable offense in OOT. If you start a thread that asks people for their opinion or stories without providing one of your own, you should be banned. There may be exceptions where you don't want to influence responses or something, but by and large, your OP should be an example for others to follow.

The OP could have given about 500% more details here.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a real understatement, considering he brings up the fact that he got into a "fight" with someone on the Israeli National team, then chooses to say NOTHING about it. I agree with Noah...OP for ban