Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 12:02 PM

Default Trip Report: Peer To Peer Transfer

I've been trying not to panic w/ the UIGEA, Party Poker demise, and the Neteller arrests.

However, I figured it would be astute of me to try and get my money out of Neteller. So on January 19th I requested an EFT of $2,000 and I ordered a Neteller debit card to take out the rest.

Fast forward to Friday January 26th: EFT still pending. After reading the message boards I decided it would be wise to cancel the EFT so I called Customer Service. The CSR checked w/ a supervisor and told me my EFT was cancelled and that my card should be in the mail next week.

Well, I wake up this morning and read that Neteller will not be allowing EFTs at all anymore and that I will not be able to load my card if/when I ever get one.

Enough is enough and I go in to panic mode. I contacted BigBlind who was offering to do transfers up to $10K at 5% (including Neteller 1.9% fee)

Right around now $500 seems like a fair price to get my $10K (of course BigBlind is actually only getting $310).

At 8:32am I transferred $100 to him and at 8:50 it shows "accepted" in my Neteller account.

At 8:56 $95 appears in my PokerStars account. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BigBlind did not want to converse using AIM (hackers in Europe) so we decided to constantly PM each other. I asked that he send me messages every few minutes just so I know he didn't run away w/ my money.

I requested screen shots of the transfers, and he was more than happy to oblige. Although, after the first transfer I didn't feel it was necessary.

We then process three more transfers in the amounts of $3000, $3000 and $3900.

After the first transfer his Stars account instanteously showed less funds. However, after the second one there was about a 25 minute wait. I was really starting to get nervous, however he stayed in contact with me and eventually it passed.

I now have almost all of my money out of Neteller and in my Stars account. I will probably load my ePassport account and get that big screen TV I always wanted or move up in limits!

Anyway, I'm not sure if this will help anyone but just wanted to let you know the transactions were great and I can faithfully recommend BigBlind to anyone interested.

- Kev
Old 01-27-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Trip Report: Peer To Peer Transfer

Kudos to BigBlind.
Closed Thread