Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2006, 09:05 AM

Default Raketherake Snowball thank you

Snowball result:

As some of know, there were a few glitches with December Snowball (play in January). This apparently affected a few players, including myself. I know that I was looking forward to this event, and I was a bit upset when I was not entered into the tournament despite meeting the requirements.

Unfortunately, in events like this, problems occur (or come front) in the last minutes and are not easily resolved.

I know that I corresponded with Jessica at Raketherake and, very professionally, she asked me to wait a few days, assuring me that I was not the only one and they would handle, and rectify, the situation shortly.

As promised, and as always, RaketheRake came through in a professional matter. They definitely came with a very reasonable and correct solution. Those of you who received their email today know what I am speaking of. Crediting their Party Players was the correct move and very respectable. For that, I thank you.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:49 AM

Default Re: Raketherake Snowball thank you

Has anyone ever had a bad thing to say about raketherake? I'm thinking there's about a dozen "Jessica" clones out there with the probable ridiculous number of e-mails she has to deal with, and how business is done in a prompt, courteous, friendly and efficient manner.

Glad the Snowball tourney issues were sorted out for you and others who couldn't play. Plus less people meant I had a batter chance to finish ITM... I'll thank Party's ineptitude for that one.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:53 AM

Default Re: Raketherake Snowball thank you

You're welcome?