Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2007, 07:44 PM

Default \"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!\" (celebrity makeout stories)

This kind of fits in with the recent OOT trend of celeb threads (from your hometown, knows your name, etc.). I'm taking it to the next level.

So I'm out with this girl last night at a bar (The Well on Sunset & Argyle for you Angelenos), and a friend of mine happens to come in with a female friend from work. He generally leaves us alone but sits in the booth next to us. Every 20 minutes or so he pops his head over to say random (funny) stuff.

Then he comes over and asks me who played Kitty in "Arrested Development," because he had a brain freeze and couldn't come up with her name. I have the same mental lock and eventually we figure out her name is Judy Greer.

She was the secretary who kept flashing her funbags to Jason Bateman.

We ask him why he thought of her, and he says he was telling his colleague about making out with Judy at the wrap party for the film "Tadpole" in New York. I think it's pretty cool that he hooked up with Judy Greer.

So he goes back to his booth and I turn to my date and ask her if she has any cool celebrity makeout stories. It turns out she does!

She was at some party in Santa Monica a couple years ago and while she was leaving she was chatting with Anthony Michael Hall. She was just trying to get back to her car but AMH said to her, "Hey let me get your number." (He was reportedly quite drunk). She smiled and said no thanks but then he stopped, turned to her, held his arms out in that gesture where you're like pointing to yourself but also moving your hands all around like "get a load of this," and he goes:

"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!" So she laughed but still didn't give him the digits, so then he goes, "And I was in Weird Science too!"

I find it strange he didn't mention "Breakfast Club," since that's his best performance.

Anyway she didn't give him the number but he ended up going in for a kiss anyway and she did not push him away. They briefly made out and then she got in her car and hasn't seen him since.

SIXTEEN CANDLES, BABY! SIXTEEN CANDLES!
Old 01-24-2007, 07:47 PM

Default Re: \"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!\" (celebrity makeout stori

Why the [censored] do women wear their pants so high?
Old 01-24-2007, 07:50 PM

Default Re: \"Sixteen Candles, baby! SIXTEEN CANDLES!\" (celebrity makeout stori

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice story, pj.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 PM

My only exposure to celebrities has been drunkenly going out to a bar looking for Gwyneth Paltrow (who was in town for a theater festival), encountering said Paltrow, and then loudly proclaiming "[censored] it, she's not that hot." And she wasn't. So there.

Your story is about 184 times better. Kudos!
Old 01-24-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that's they way the pants are cut. It's like asking someone why they put a scarf around their neck.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My only exposure to celebrities has been drunkenly going out to a bar looking for Gwyneth Paltrow (who was in town for a theater festival), encountering said Paltrow, and then loudly proclaiming "[censored] it, she's not that hot." And she wasn't. So there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sat next to her and a female friend at Babbo a while back - was when she won an Oscar for that Shakespeare movie. Her friend (some Asian chick) was way hotter. Paltrow was tall but gangly - not that attractive overall package.

Joker - ahahaha nice. This makes me like AMH even more!

-Al
Old 01-24-2007, 07:55 PM

Well told, joker, well told.

Terrible Kitty photo though. But, that's par for the course, I guess.

[ QUOTE ]
G.O.B.: Wait a second... wait, wait, wait. Take off your glasses. Oh... wait, wait. Let down your hair. No, glasses on, hair back up. Let’s just get that hair right back up.

Kitty: Let me turn the lights off.

G.O.B.: Yes, yes, please.

Kitty: How’s that? Is that better?

G.O.B.: It just seems like there’s still light coming in from under the door.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-24-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because that's they way the pants are cut. It's like asking someone why they put a scarf around their neck.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can wear it on your face, or over your heaed, or, well, you get the idea.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:58 PM

I ended up in a bedroom making margaritas with Punky Brewster when I was about 14 and she was in her early 20's. I was totally in love with her and her chest... and as a way to be "cute" she kissed me a couple times. Nothing crazy but it was cool... made me feel like a stud in front of a bunch of scuzzy hollywood-wanna-be types... and she got a kick out of it.
Old 01-24-2007, 07:59 PM

another time I was working at a bank that was in a grocery store and Brad Pitt was outside filming some bit for the Tonight Show.

My manager went out and starting kissing him... it was pretty hot.