Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2007, 11:42 AM

Default epassorte limits.

i received the below pm from a 2+2er this morning. and i though sharing it might help others.
----------------------

ftp ->epassporte -> bank account

is it feasible to do large amounts? I have 45k in ftp and i heard the epass had 300/day limits, is this true?

thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, you can get much higher limits. i gave epasspote requested information and they increased my daily limis to $5000 per day. that means i can take out $5000 at an atm which i have done (10 different requests within 5 minutes, the atm only would do $500 at a time), or use $5000 on the visa each day.

more importantly, they allow you to have up to 3 personal accounts, therefore 3 different visas/atms, plus more business cards. i have 2 personal accounts (visas/atms) and one business account (card). so I can withdraw up to $15,000 per day.

unfortunately, i it has been a few years since i went through the process with epassport and i can't remember exactly what information i provided. although i do remember it only took a few days. additionally, their customer service people are often clueless, you definitely want to speak with a supervisor.

i also assume that since neteller pulled out, getting through to them probably takes much longer then normal, but that will change in time.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:49 AM

Default Re: epassorte limits.

i might have not answered the question he asked. i wrote about access to the money once you get it out of the poker site. for withdrawing there is no limit. i have withdrawn far more the 15K from FT and party (prior to their leaving) in a single day.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:23 PM

But can i withdrawl money from the visa to my bank account, or do I have to use it like a credit card?
Old 01-24-2007, 06:14 PM

you can use it as a ceridit/debit card, or atm card. you can takr 5K out in cash at an atm at your bank and deposit it into your account.

i am not certain, but i think you can also link it to your bank account, again you need to confirm this.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:59 PM

anyone here set their account up using their checking account? How long did it take for the 2 verification deposits showed up in your account?