Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2007, 01:00 AM

Default What\'s up with Epassporte?

I recently registered an account there...everything seemed to be going well, and was informed that they would send a couple of small deposits to my registered bank account within 1-2 business days.

I made the account on Wednesday of last week, but have yet to see the deposits in my account. Tried to call their CS 3 times today, and got a BUSY SIGNAL each time?!?!?

Anyone else recently make an Epassporte account and have the same issues?

Thanks
Old 01-23-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: What\'s up with Epassporte?

i too am waiting to have my bank acct verified, and im worried the problem is with my bankofamerica not accepting it, not with epassporte not sending it. i too get constant busy signals.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:07 AM

They haven't answered my emails in 4 days....
Old 01-23-2007, 01:11 AM

I talked with epassporte today and was told the following.

To validate a checking account would take about 7 business days. Then once validated I could transfer up to $300 a day. Each $300 would also take up to 7 business days to land in the checking account.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently registered an account there...everything seemed to be going well, and was informed that they would send a couple of small deposits to my registered bank account within 1-2 business days.

I made the account on Wednesday of last week, but have yet to see the deposits in my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard - see other threads on this topic.

[ QUOTE ]

Tried to call their CS 3 times today, and got a BUSY SIGNAL each time?!?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are swamped with new accounts and heavy call volume. Keep trying. I got through twice though it did take me several tries each time.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I made the account on Wednesday of last week, but have yet to see the deposits in my account. Tried to call their CS 3 times today, and got a BUSY SIGNAL each time?!?!?

Anyone else recently make an Epassporte account and have the same issues?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
dude, cmon, EFT transfers aren't like... instant. you could at least wait a few days before doing the whole "the sky is falling" routine and making a post on 2p2 :-p

FWIW, i made a withdrawal with epassporte today and it went swimmingly.
Old 01-23-2007, 01:28 AM

Drew & everyone else:

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll just keep trying...

[ QUOTE ]

To validate a checking account would take about 7 business days. Then once validated I could transfer up to $300 a day. Each $300 would also take up to 7 business days to land in the checking account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Guess they must be swamped...BTW, you did mean another 7 days for the $300 to hit your poker account, correct?
Old 01-23-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is completely normal. It will NEVER be sooner than 7 business days from the time you submit the load to the time the money is available in ePassport.

I went through the same thing, the week BEFORE the fan met the feces. I started the process December 21st, and due to the number of banking holidays in there, I did not have a working account for nearly 3 weeks.

The demand now can only slow that down.

I do not recommend using bank loads for your INITIAL load -- as you don't have a working account until that load completes. Use your Visa for the first load and for validation -- you get your account set up the same day, and that first load costs 5% no matter what. After you have the account, you can add your bank account as a second load method (and that ups your limits to $600/day), and use bank EFT for subsequent loads for much lower fees... and much more waiting.

Jester
Old 01-23-2007, 01:42 AM

I'm waiting on my bank verification as well.

I've tried calling them 5x tonight and have only had busy signals. I tried loading my account via a Citi credit card; however, it was denied. I called Citi and they said that they have not denied any transactions from ePassporte on my account. I have no idea whats going on. I'm going to keep trying to get through their telephone support line because emails go unanswered...
Old 01-23-2007, 02:05 AM

Bank Of America approved my epassport verification deposit without incident.

Very smooth.