Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-2007, 02:43 AM

Default So I\'m trying to knock my wife up trip report

I'm not using my real account as I know some people on 2+2 and we have not told anyone yet.... however telling an entire message board doesn't seem like a big deal.

I have no idea if there is interest in this but would also like advice on how this has gone for other people.

Background

Wife and I have been married for about 2 years, neither of us have other children. We are in our mid twenties and both have jobs we would like to stay at for the forseeable future. We make about 78K a year, and own the house we would like to start a family in but would like a bigger house/yard once they get older. We were together for about 6 years before getting married. We both have masters degrees.

Wife was on the pill for about 5 years until about 3 weeks ago. During that time we have never used any other birth control protection ( wife got the pill through her college and had to be tested every 3 months for a whole range of diseases before she could get the student rate which was about 1 dollar a month, we always passed).

Anyways, the plan was for her to go off the pill next month, since we have a vacation planned for Valentines day and I didn't want her pregnant before that. However she got antsy, and I figured she wouldn't get knocked up the first month after being on the pill for so long anyways so we went for it. I did no research to decide she wouldn't get knocked up this month. Please let me know if if I'm full of [censored]. Also she made a deal that she would garentee 4 BJ's this month if I was cool with her going off the pill. I have no idea why shes moreinterested in giving head now then before but I'm figuring that made the deal +EV.

The sex has always been good, but four BJ's in a month would be a record. At this point she owes 3 more and I already feel like the big winner.

In the last 10 days or so we've had sex about 12 times which is sweet. She is much more into it now, more relaxed and more willingt o let me do pretty much what ever I want. This did lead to one problem, I asked if I could play a video game while doing her doggie style, and she let me. However I was getting into uncharted waters in the video game and I suddenly found my ship sinking. There was no recovery and that pissed her off.

My dog is also very happy as she gets a nice bone everytime we bone so she will leave us alone. However tonight I had to boil a bunch of them up. After I clean them out and throw em in the freezer I'm left with this huge pot of horrible water with floating chunks of animal fat in it. I can't send it down the sink as it totally [censored] up the garbage disposal so I go to throw it off the back deck. What I didn;t realise was the bottom of the pot was still 200 degrees and my hand is rather red now. However this also pisses me off and I head out with oven mitts on. I'm again a moron and dont put shoes on ( I live up north and there is about 3 inches of snow on my deck). Well that turned out to be much colder then I really thought it would be and my feet or now also red.

Anyways, if their is interest I'll keep the 2+2 community updated on my quest to prove my boys can swim.

soon a dad
Old 01-22-2007, 02:46 AM

Default Re: So I\'m trying to knock my wife up trip report

Good Luck dood. Family life is great.

I'd like to have another kid, but then I'd have to have sex with my wife. Ekkth
Old 01-22-2007, 02:48 AM

You both have masters degrees and make 78k collectively a year? What were the degrees in?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You both have masters degrees and make 78k collectively a year? What were the degrees in?

[/ QUOTE ]

I worked the line in restaurants with quite a few people with masters degrees.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This did lead to one problem, I asked if I could play a video game while doing her doggie style, and she let me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it Madden?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We are both public school teachers.

soon a dad
Old 01-22-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This did lead to one problem, I asked if I could play a video game while doing her doggie style, and she let me. However I was getting into uncharted waters in the video game and I suddenly found my ship sinking. There was no recovery and that pissed her off.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome
Old 01-22-2007, 02:53 AM

sup KKF
Old 01-22-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This did lead to one problem, I asked if I could play a video game while doing her doggie style, and she let me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was it Madden?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was one of those plug n play games of old school video games. I had over 14K points and was still on the second level of Pac Man without having died yet. I should have just bailed on the sex and gone for a new high score. As it was I got flustered and failed in both activites.

PS If someone figures out who I am ( I'm not a prominent poster or anything) please keep it to yourself, my wife might be a tad pissed.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:59 AM

Grats on all the bjs and good luck with the dad thing man.