Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 12:32 PM

Default how long until we start flooding the FSA with complaints?

I am usually the more optimistic person regarding the status/future of Internet gambling and i still do think i will get paid by Neteller. However, i am starting to get agitated by how long its taking to get paid.

Personally I think if I am not paid by 5pm Tuesday EST the FSA will get a complaint from me. One week to issue payment (or at least tell us for sure that EFTS aren't going to work) is plenty time enough I think. I hope those of you that have small amount (amounts that don't effect your lives really) will still file complaints along with those of us who are in a real bind.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Re: how long until we start flooding the FSA with complaints?

Ridiculous, why dont you spend that time and energy complaining to your legislators?

No wondering we're losing the war

[ QUOTE ]
I am usually the more optimistic person regarding the status/future of Internet gambling and i still do think i will get paid by Neteller. However, i am starting to get agitated by how long its taking to get paid.

Personally I think if I am not paid by 5pm Tuesday EST the FSA will get a complaint from me. One week to issue payment (or at least tell us for sure that EFTS aren't going to work) is plenty time enough I think. I hope those of you that have small amount (amounts that don't effect your lives really) will still file complaints along with those of us who are in a real bind.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-21-2007, 12:37 PM

great, relevent post. keep up the good work!
Old 01-21-2007, 12:45 PM

to clarify, i am not suggesting we file 'fake' complaints, just legitimate ones.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:05 PM

Sublime... I think you need to take a deep breath, and give the sites/Neteller time to sort out what needs to be done... all the major sites came out and said that your money is safe... give them the time to work out how to handle money transfers in an environment where the 3rd party processors they were using are no longer options.

Just my 2 cents... FSA involvement at this stage, isn't going to help...
Old 01-21-2007, 01:11 PM

sniper.....

imagine if you physically went to a bank and deposited money. And while the cashier was doing your transaction, he says "Ouch, sorry, I hit the wrong key. Your money won't hit your bank account for 2-4 weeks. We're a little to busy to fix this new, but trust me your money is safe." Its hard to relax when there are "uncertainties" with your money.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sublime... I think you need to take a deep breath, and give the sites/Neteller time to sort out what needs to be done... all the major sites came out and said that your money is safe... give them the time to work out how to handle money transfers in an environment where the 3rd party processors they were using are no longer options.

[/ QUOTE ]

so then how long do you suggest we wait before complaining?

there has to be a line crossed from acceptable wait to unacceptable wait.

since i have six figures pending, i have an itchy trigger finger.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:16 PM

If the bank told you the US government was surrounding the vault with landmines, guard towers and Alsation dog patrols you would be happy coming back later.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so then how long do you suggest we wait before complaining?

there has to be a line crossed from acceptable wait to unacceptable wait.

since i have six figures pending, i have an itchy trigger finger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sublime,

If I had six figures pending I wouldn't wait very long either. Its not like reporting to the FSA will "hurt" neteller, it'll just make sure that all your claims are documented in case this does turn into a lengthier battle for your money. I think after a week, at the very least, they should have an explanation for you as for what is going on, and whta the real timeframe is for you to get your money. If you don't even have that, then yes, I think you're perfectly justified.

Regards,
--jman220
Old 01-21-2007, 01:34 PM

Don't we want other financial alternatives to step up and accept us or at least not leave us.

Flooding the FSA with complaints does not project a friendly attitude. Does it? "Beggars can't be choosy" or bitchy.