Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 04:45 AM

Default UB and Epassport

Just read this in the latest email from UB. Epassport wasn't available in the dropdown when I went to change my "prefered method" 2 days ago ( ive never deposited with epassport to UB so maybe thats it). My Epassport will probably be working early this week, so that's why I'm posting about this stuff as I can't quite find out for myself. Is UB still processing withdrawals to americans via Epassport? Been waiting 1 1/2 days for an email response from them. Anybody actually done it in the past couple days? In fact, while we're on the subject, anybody who had an Epassport account already set up before this mess want to share info on transactions during the past 3 days or so? Is everything still moving at the same speed?

US CUSTOMERS - IMPORTANT NOTICE!! Purchase at UltimateBet using the following deposit methods: VISA, MASTERCARD, WESTERN UNION!!
Click the cashier button and proceed to our deposits page for details on how to deposit funds!
Old 01-21-2007, 08:40 AM

Default Re: UB and Epassport

"Epassport wasn't available in the dropdown when I went to change my "prefered method" 2 days ago ( ive never deposited with epassport to UB so maybe thats it)".

Nope, thats not it. I deposited on UB via epassport a few days ago and it is not a withdraw option. I am not sure what to do either..
Old 01-21-2007, 12:45 PM

I was actually going to make a post about this. Their customer service is awful. I sent a message through the software 48 hours ago and NO RESPONSE, no number to call. Nothing.

I have deposited via a US Mastercard (LaSalle Bank Debit Card) and was wondering how I can cash this money out, since I refuse to deal with Click2Pay. I always use ePassporte, but have never used it to deposit to UB (I always play on FTP). I e-mailed them asking to switch my withdrawl method to ePassporte (Full Tilt in comparison fills that request almost instantly via e-mail).

NOTHING.

I really hope I will be able to get my money out, because the only option I see is Check and Click2Pay!

I think it is very gloom to see this kind of service in online gambling industry. Where it is a hassle to be able to cashout with a method you prefer. All my credit card, bank, and epassporte information matches my name and address on file with UB.

Any ideas ladies and gentlemen?
Old 01-21-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really hope I will be able to get my money out, because the only option I see is Check and Click2Pay!

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have click2pay as an option before, only check.

I Emailed them with my click2pay PAN number, and asked if they could make that my "preferred payement method."

Several hours later I noticed click2pay was available along with check... They never responded, click2pay just became an option. I would love to get that big bonus they are offering, what are the chances they will let me cash out to click2pay?

I'm not sure if the CS person added click2pay and entered my PAN, or if it was done for everyone... I mean I guess I could give it a shot.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have click2pay as an option before, only check.

I Emailed them with my click2pay PAN number, and asked if they could make that my "preferred payement method."

Several hours later I noticed click2pay was available along with check... They never responded, click2pay just became an option. I would love to get that big bonus they are offering, what are the chances they will let me cash out to click2pay?

I'm not sure if the CS person added click2pay and entered my PAN, or if it was done for everyone... I mean I guess I could give it a shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

What irks me the most is that these businesses are already dangling on threads of trust, but they do not care about responding to my e-mails timely or having a customer support number.

I am not asking for too much, but to allow me towithdraw money (been a UB user for 1.5 years) to my prefered method. It is a buy in method and all!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 02:41 PM

If anyone can find a phone # I desperately need it. Created an account last night at a friends house because i wanted to play. Came home this morning trying to play and I get some error message and they tell me to contact support with it. However no phone #'s listed.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:05 PM

866-605-0311

you can try it, but they're really technically there to help with deposits....
Old 01-21-2007, 03:18 PM

I love the [censored] 1.2 hour hold I am currently on.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:22 PM

Yeah I called that # they gave me the run around blah blah don't know reinstall etc. etc. send an email bull [censored] bull [censored] bull [censored]. I can just kiss this money I deposited good bye.
Old 01-21-2007, 03:25 PM

They have clarified it for me.

You have to make 1 deposit using ePassporte in order to withdraw. As soon as you make that initial deposit it will be an option to withdraw there.