Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2006, 07:05 PM

Default Would you crybabies please just STFU?

"Party sucks!" "My Party bonus is too small." "I hate Party." "Party needs more reloads." Blah, blah, blah...

So here's the thing: Party doesn't owe you anything. Read that again. If they don't offer you a bonus or offer you one that you feel isn't worth your time, then you've lost nothing. Play there or don't play there. If they offer you a bonus, are they recognizing your contribution (MGR)? Sure they are. So appreciate it instead of bitching when you don't think it's good enough.

You have choices. You can play at different sites that have different limits, different games, different tournament structures, different fish, and different software. But deep down, you WANT to play at Party, otherwise you wouldn't care how they treat you. And why is that, do you think? I think it's the fish. And with all those fish swimming about and playing happily, why would Party really want to kiss your low limit, grinding, bonus whoring ass? Consider it a gift if you're offered a bonus, not an insult.

But you might argue that Party wouldn't be in business with you. Be that as it may, they still don't owe you anything. Play somewhere else if you feel you aren't treated well enough. It really is that simple.

It's so obvious that online poker is populated primarily with kids...because you act like it.

Oh, and don't bother replying/flaming with anything containing "not fair" in it. Poker's not fair either, but you play that all the time.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:16 PM

Default Re: Would you crybabies please just STFU?

i agree wholeheartedly.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:17 PM

yeah I'll do that, thanks.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:20 PM

It's not a matter of whether it's fair or not.

I'm attempting to help party construct something whereby they can attain almost 100% of my play...which I'm assuming they want.

If the goal they set for me is almost impossible to reach then they will have 0% of my play....which is entirely fine by me.
There are other sites out there that I've been playing where I've received high RB and good bonuses.

But I'd prefer to bring my play to Party. And Party is making an offer to me so that indicates that they want my play as well.

There's nothing wrong with telling party that the offer they made is completely unrealistic and not satisfactory and that they'll have to do better if they want me there.

I'm assuming they WANT to know that I find their offer too freaking high for me to reach (they do say afterall that they LISTEN to their customers)....but that I really DO want to play there and am interested in listening to an adjusted target and offer.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:22 PM

Crying about people crying too much is still crying.

But, you have a point. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] np
Old 02-07-2006, 07:29 PM

well microbob's offer IS pretty atrocious
Old 02-07-2006, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I'd prefer to bring my play to Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Everything about their operation is run in a 2nd-class manner, so why go out of your way to give them your business? Although I do appreciate that they gave everyone $400 and a cruise cabin by accident.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:35 PM

Poker is very fair.
Old 02-07-2006, 07:42 PM

For the most part, I don't think that's what's happening. Party's clearly willing to throw a lot of money behind their new promos, and if a portion of the player base doesn't like the promo, or doesn't feel it's structured in such a way to be an incentive, I'm sure they want to know.

Does it really seem to you like their attitude is "take this 100 and like it bitch?" Does that even make any sense?
Old 02-07-2006, 07:49 PM

Because I like the games there the best...and the pokertracker and PA-HUD compatibility.

I actually like the table layout there too.

Give me equal incentive to other sites (in bonus or other form) and Party's bonuses always get cleared first.

I've got other bonuses/incentives that I've been lazily clearing/obtaining at other sites (a few examples: $600 bonus on PR skin, $400+ in stacked bonuses at paradise, FPP's and VPP's at Stars, high rakeback elsewhere).

If Party gives me something that's half-decent then I wouldn't even bother with any of that other stuff most likely.

So I'm hoping I get to play at party because i think the games are very profitable. But, if not, then I'm off to my variety of 2nd choices.