Old 01-19-2007, 07:17 PM
ThePeanutFlush ThePeanutFlush is offline

Location: HU SNG\'s
Default I Think Party is Ripping Me Off

Ok,so heres the story...
Deposited 100$ into party about a month before they closed to US players (I'm from Ohio). On the day they close, I have 377$ in my account. I deposited with a credit card that can't be used as a cash out; so I withdrew with mail check on 10/14. Fast forward to 3 days ago. I call Party finally to inquire about why I hadn't gotten the check yet. (Gave them leeway as I figured they were slammed with withdraws at that time.) They say they will void check and re-add $ into party account. Ok, cool. But today I get an email saying that the check was "encashed" on 10/26, but I never received the check in any way, shape, or form. Called them up again and they said that they will send a copy(?) of said check in a few days. I really am worried that I am being screwed with, and would appreciate any experiences/ideas/information. Heres the email...

Old 01-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Niediam Niediam is offline

Location: Michigan
Default Re: I Think Party is Ripping Me Off

Party certainly is not going to steal $400 from you.

The person who stole your check and cashed however has.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:36 PM
themandude themandude is offline

^^^ This guy is right
Old 01-19-2007, 08:39 PM
poorolrich poorolrich is offline

Sounds like a friend/family opened your mail then cashed the check. Not hard to do. But, it can be traced back to the person/business that cashed the check. Have the cops file felony charges against this clown.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:18 PM
ThePeanutFlush ThePeanutFlush is offline

Location: HU SNG\'s

You really think someone swiped it? If so, is there any way to get it back?
Old 01-19-2007, 10:21 PM
[Phill] [Phill] is offline

Location: Blogging Again (Again)

Lightfingered postie.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:23 PM
bills217 bills217 is offline

Location: taking DVaut\'s money

Isn't this the same guy who insisted his Stars account had been locked and it was all over? And he didn't even get temp-banned?
Old 01-19-2007, 11:01 PM
ThePeanutFlush ThePeanutFlush is offline

Location: HU SNG\'s

I explained what really happened to 2+2 I wasn't lying, just misinterpreted the popup message.
Old 01-19-2007, 11:01 PM
ThePeanutFlush ThePeanutFlush is offline

Location: HU SNG\'s

lightfingered postie????
Old 01-19-2007, 11:24 PM
cardcounter0 cardcounter0 is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't this the same guy who insisted his Stars account had been locked and it was all over? And he didn't even get temp-banned?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you know why living in Ohio is such a joy. How would you like to spend everyday getting around in some kind of normal life dealing with mouth-breathers from Ohio at every turn?