Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 06:56 PM

Default Great Timing, FT account?

I am aware of my fantastic timing seeing as NETeller just shut down and all but I was playing at a B&M and heard that Full Tilt is 18+ now (apparently has been for a while???) and I know some of the 'ballas' who I presume are under 21 play on FT. I figured since I don't have an account there I would be able to get one with rakeback. I guess my only question is whether or not it is still possible to get rakeback on FT and if so how to go about doing so. I apologize if answers to my question are stickied or if this is the wrong forum. I am headed out to pick up some dinner so I just pounded this out on my way out the door. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Great Timing, FT account?

Hi DougieG

Since you dont haave a post and if you meet their criteria then you can still get Rakeback at Full Tilt

Just choose an affiliate you see advertising here. History shows you would be wrong to choose outside of this forum [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

All affiliates offer 27% and some offer added extras like freerolls, programs etc.

Make sure your cookies are clear before signing up.

Kind regards

RakeTheRake
Old 01-18-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Great Timing, FT account?

You can only get FT rb if you don't have an account there already. As for how, there's plenty of good affiliates here who can help you out. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]