Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 04:29 AM

Default britney pregnant in \'07 and other bodog props

bodog put up a new batch of celebrity props earlier tonight. i was linked to this report that quotes intouch weekly as saying britney is showing signs of being pregnant.

bodog has the odds at -115 that britney will officially announce she is pregnant in 2007. max bet $50. from the article:

The magazine cited a friend close to Spears as saying: "I've seen her during the last two pregnancies and she has the same look now. She's heavier, but that's not it. It's the sparkle in her eye. She always gets that sparkle when she's pregnant, like she's relaxed and happy."

there may be other soft props in the celebrity section of bodog. i am not sure how many of these are new.

if there are new ones then as usual it would be good if we hit them before other forums. i am going to research the tiger woods baby date prop tonight and will report my results.

[b]EDIT[b]: superficial.com has britney's manager refuting the story. maybe this very important prop needs more study.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:14 AM

Default Re: britney pregnant in \'07 and other bodog props

We can put the fix in on this one.

I'd be happy to volunteer to impregnate Ms. Spears for a very reasonable share of everyone's profits.