Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 02:51 PM

Default new to the board

Hi guys. I'm not sure what forum to post this in but I just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been reading posts here for about a month or so. since then my game has gone from crappy mediocre to somewhat decent mediocre (meaning you have cleansed me off calling A3o from EP, etc.). I count this as a big step because I never improved so much over a month period previously. Since I read Theory of Poker and NLHE Theory & Practice plus coming here I haven't had a losing week. Mind you my profits are only good enough to grab some extra smokes and beer at the end of the week.

I doubt I'll be posting much because I'm mostly here to learn off you guys. Your levels of thinking are far beyond mine at this point and i have a lot of catching up to do before I can even consider sitting down at a table you're at.

So just wanted to say hi. Thank you for all your advice, i hope one day i can dish it out back to the noobs.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: new to the board

Hi, I'm kind of fresh too. We could start a club? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: new to the board

lol as long as you bring the chips and pop