Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2007, 05:53 PM

Default AI6 schedule

This has been asked a few times here. The first 8 episodes (4 weeks) are all audition shows. Hollywood will be on Feb 13-14, with the top 24 (and markets opening?) announced on Feb 14th.

Top 12 males will perform on Tuesdays starting Feb 20, females on Wednesdays starting Feb 21, 2 of each voted off each Thursday until the top 12 is decided on March 8.

March 13 will be all 12 together with 1 vote off on March 14, this is where the official schedule ends, but I think it's safe to assume it will continue in that format which puts the final 2 performing on May 22, winner decided on May 23.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:24 AM

Default Re: AI6 schedule

Thanks dude. Is there much incentive to watch the auditions? The people who were good seemed ho-hum, and the people who were bad hurt to watch.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:48 AM

Default Re: AI6 schedule

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks dude. Is there much incentive to watch the auditions? The people who were good seemed ho-hum, and the people who were bad hurt to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you like to watch the really bad people or watch them get crushed when someone finally tells them they have no talent? If not then you may not find it as entertaining. It does give you a chance to get some backstory on some of the candidates and see how the producers are portraying them (I.e., otherwise you may not know that this one is a Navy Idol while this one is a crack baby etc.), but by and large the predictive value is low. You only see the stories of 1/4 or so of the people who go to Hollywood and at Hollywood you'll get more back story and get to know the final 24 before the real show starts.