Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2007, 07:49 PM

Default FTP Answers 1/12

For reference, previous answers thread:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8646182

0. Regarding some serious customer service issues: "What are you doing to address these growing concerns about your site?"

- I'm personally going to help as much as I can in resolving them. I'm also going to help as much as I can to improve our procedures and policies, and I hope anyone who has serious concerns can see the results of our improvements as soon as possible. Unfortunately, message boards tend to only hear when things go wrong and rarely when they go right, so it can be a difficult concern to alleviate.

Also, take into consideration that just because FTPSean or myself haven't chimed in on a thread, it doesn't mean we are ignoring it. We don't want to release any sensitive information to the public that might hinder an investigation. We also want to make sure we have all the facts straight before commenting publicly. Everyone here is committed to providing an excellent customer experience, including all aspects of customer support. I hope our actions eventually convince even the most skeptical.

1. "On the tourney subject...Can we get a couple of "Mid-range buyins" in the evenings? Like $50-$100 around 9 EST?"

- We'll be adding a decent number of tournaments to the schedule within a few weeks, if at that point you still can't find what you're looking for, let me know.

2. "Any reasonable time range on Deep Stack Omaha?"

- I hope to get that in next week, but I'll say within two weeks to be safe.

3. "Chances of Stud in the next FTOPS event?"

- HORSE has three stud games! As you might be aware, the FTOPS III schedule was just released. We're admittedly a little Hold'em heavy this time around. I fight for the non-Hold'em games every chance I get, though, and I'll keep fighting when we're making the FTOPS IV schedule. It's a NLHE world right now, so the more support the HORSE, Omaha8 and other non-Hold'em Events get this time around, the more we can justify getting Stud and other games for FTOPS IV.

4. Regarding losing Iron Man status: "However, if I play for an entire year and take a single 1 week vacation, I am completely back to square one."

- This was answered a couple of times in the last thread, but I'll answer it too. You only need to make Bronze (which can be done with only 15 days of play) to continue your running months streak. Now an argument can be made that you should be able to take an entire month off and not totally lose your running months streak, and we're thinking of ways to provide for that, but for now I guess it ain't called Iron Man for nothing.

5. "HU PLO ffs."

- Done! I swear this time!

6. "Still need to add a sit out next blind button for speed tables."

- Yep, we definitely still need this. We're hopefully going to get it done sooner rather than later.

7. "Is it possible to get 4 Man Heads-Up PL Omaha Sit N Go's?"

- Sure. (Just added them.)

8. "i would love to see a 20-23" flat-screen hdtv"

- I'll pass that along to the store folks.

9. "Is it possible for us to see where our opponents hail from? At least the country?"

- I'd like that too. I'll bring it up.

10. "Is it possible to block oneself from search. I know this may be -EV for us, but players should be allowed some privacy."

- Not at the moment, but if/when we come out with some sort of buddy list, you'll definitely be able to take yourself off of that.

11. "When is the FTP strategy book coming out?"

- I have no idea. That's a Michael Craig question!

12. "Could you please try to get some cheaper heads up tournaments going?"

Sure. (Just added them.)

13. "When can players outside the US & Canada order stuff from the FTP store?"

- Right now. You just have to jump through an extra hoop. Straight from the copy on the store: "To place an international order, just send an e-mail to customerservice@fulltiltstore.com with your order details."

We'll be removing that extra hoop as soon as possible.

14. "maybe a regular daily 24+2 nl 6-max tournament instead of the stupid 24+2 plhe 6m one?" and "Non-gaurantee 6 Max MTT's! I see you added a $1 tourney of this format, but I would like to see $10-$50, preferably between 11am-3pm and 10pm-12am."

- I put in a $30+$3 6max at 14:30 and a $10+$1 6max at 23:30 every day. Something like that?

15. "Do inter-account transfers count against MGR?"

- Nope.

16. "This week i noticed you finally have a weekly higher buy-in Limit Holdem tourney. Deep stacked, even! I had been asking for one in my e-mails to Support ever since i joined. Unfortunately, you put it on Tuesday nights (21:30 ET), which is the one night i normally can't play since it's my volleyball night. Ack. If you could change the night or, better yet, make it nightly that'd be fantastic."

- It's now on Saturday nights at the same time as well.

17. "The irritating bug i'd like fixed is that, as of a software update on December 7th, the seat orientation in the Last Hand display doesn't match what's on my table."

- This should be fixed as of about a week ago. Is anyone still seeing this?

18. "Doug, how about a $5 HORSE tourney at a reasonable hour for US players?"

- 20:15 reasonable enough for you?

19. "As for the structures sucking, at least for limit, they're just too steep. Add a level or two somewhere in there and smooth it out."

Most of the HORSE tournaments now start at 20/40 instead of 30/60. Let me know if that helps a little.

20. "This should be way down on the "to do" list, but why do you have to complete satellite tournies after the field is narrow down to seat winners."

- A lot of players like to play it out for some reason. Maybe they want the practice, or maybe they just like getting all-in. However I think the majority would like to see it end, so we're planning on stopping it eventually.

21. "Why does the front page of the store on both the web page and the client say that you guys ship to europe and certain other places, but then when you go to order, the drop down menu in the client still only says US and Canada?"

- See above answer about extra hoops. The order page itself will be fixed shortly so the extra hoop will be destroyed. There are a few items that still aren't available in Europe, but we're working on that.

22. "in a MTT or multi table SNG if player is eliminated and that table is broken up immediately after that hand has occurred the HH for that hand is not recorded in the text HH FOR ANY OF THE PLAYERS ... the busted player nor the relocated players"

- QA is aware of the bug and it will eventually get fixed.

23. "Heres a quick one that maybe you can get someone to work on. When I go to check my iron man status the first time for the day it asks me about the freerolls, bonus question. This can get really annoying after a week in a row of this. I think it would be much simpler to have this pop up come up on the first time of the month, after all you can change it anytime youd like in the iron man page with the calender on it."

- Whoops, that was a bug. It's all fixed now, so you should be able to go to that page once, make your selection, and never see that pop up again for the rest of the month. If you want to change your status, you can use the "Change Preferences" button to bring the pop up back up.

24. "I would like to see a re-match button for HU SNG's."

- Me too, it's on the list.

25. "please make it so we can purchase ironman medals with points for the same exchange rate."

I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen, sorry.

26. "Please add an option in one of your menus to request the last X number of hands. Since your poker client seems to be lagging up for a lot of users some of the hand histories are not being recorded to hard drives. Apparently support has too much on their hands to be bothered with this, so adding something automated seems to be the best option.

I have emailed support 3 times for 1 hand history over 2 weeks ago and the only response I got was "due to the large number of emails we receive we are very busy blah blah blah we are processing your request". How long does it take to email a hand history?"

- I believe we're in the process of building a tool that will allow a player to request their hand histories automatically. I have no timeline for this, but I know something is in the works. Sorry you've been having trouble.

27. "No answers thread this week?"

- There's no set schedule!

And this wasn't a specific question, but I thought some people would be interested in a screenshot I took today. Before you ask, no I wasn't running the AHK script. Also note that it's got a lot of work left, so don't bother pointing out any graphical issues!

Doug
Old 01-12-2007, 08:15 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 1/12

Thanks for the replies, any update on the status of getting some form of Tournament Summaries?
Old 01-12-2007, 08:29 PM

Can you respond to this thread plz
Old 01-12-2007, 08:48 PM

Looks like someone is Spamming in the chat box on the table in the top left corner of your screenshot! lol!
Old 01-12-2007, 08:59 PM

Hey Doug, any chance you could introduce a $500 limit hold em tourney? Not sure how much interest there would be, but maybe give in 2 months trial?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

14. "maybe a regular daily 24+2 nl 6-max tournament instead of the stupid 24+2 plhe 6m one?" and "Non-gaurantee 6 Max MTT's! I see you added a $1 tourney of this format, but I would like to see $10-$50, preferably between 11am-3pm and 10pm-12am."

- I put in a $30+$3 6max at 14:30 and a $10+$1 6max at 23:30 every day. Something like that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd really like it if you cut down a ton on the PLHE. I dunno if other people agree or not, but it seems to get in the way--especially in tourneys.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:07 PM

When will Request for Tournament Summaries be added?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:19 PM

hu mtts?
Old 01-12-2007, 09:20 PM

Rest assured, Fult tilt is doing everything in its power to resolve the same ip address/same table problem as well as the botting issue even though neither of these issues have been addressed since 12/30 FTPDOUG.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you respond to this thread plz

[/ QUOTE ]