LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $350.65
SB: $185.75
BB: $201
UTG: $137.20
MP: $98.70
Hero (CO): $246.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $4</font>, MP folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $15</font>, BTN folds, SB folds, BB calls $13, UTG calls $11

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($46, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $24</font>

Me - I had only been at the table for 20 hands, but had been pretty active, taking down a couple smallish pots.

Reads: SB - none, he just sat down 4 hands before, and i didn't recognize him, so I was assuming typical unknown donk.

BB - FIrst time I had seen him but he was to my right so in this short time I though I had a little bit of a read on his play. He seemed pretty loose, and passive preflop, and kind of like moron post flop.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: 3-way, decent draw, meow chow meow

Id raise to 90/100 given that you reraised preflop, that should give UTG a hard time calling
Old 01-11-2007, 03:15 PM

POOSH!

My thought process:

ruh-roh, two people called my 3bet! I'm gonna need a sick flop to continue...

niiiice flop! AK/AQ missed it, we have FE against a lot of hands, and we have a nice flush draw.

BB is an idiot and will probably just fold, UTG is short... Stack sizes make a push against UTG very appropriate. You want him to fold the A:h: if he has it, if he has AJ and calls you have a bajillion outs. He probably doesn't have JJ, since I think most people would slow play.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Id raise to 90/100 given that you reraised preflop, that should give UTG a hard time calling

[/ QUOTE ]
Just push, look at UTG's stack.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:20 PM

I just wanted to make sure that I played this standard

Full Tilt Poker
$1/$2 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
BTN: $350.65
SB: $185.75
BB: $201
UTG: $137.20
MP: $98.70
Hero (CO): $246.25

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3, 6 players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $4</font>, MP folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $15</font>, BTN folds, SB folds, BB calls $13, UTG calls $11

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($46, 3 players)
BB checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $24</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $118</font>, BB calls $118, UTG folds

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] ($306, 2 players)
<font color="red">BB bets all in for $70</font>, Hero calls $70

<font color="black">River:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($446, 2 players)
No action
Old 01-11-2007, 03:22 PM

Long story short, I got my stack in drawing dead and I wanted to make sure it was standard, because rarely have I seen a spot where you get all-in drawing dead and there was nothing you could do about it.

BB had JJ.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Long story short, I got my stack in drawing dead and I wanted to make sure it was standard, because rarely have I seen a spot where you get all-in drawing dead and there was nothing you could do about it.

BB had JJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well, BB woke up with a hand. I think you are being results oriented. Nice Hand.
Old 01-11-2007, 03:35 PM

Yeah, the thing was I didn't think i misplayed it at the time, and even looking over it, i felt good about it, but I just wanted to make sure for the aforementioned reason.