Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 04:47 PM

Default What was that car? (Newbie question.)

I was leaving the gym when i saw i really cool looking luxury car, but i didn't recognize who the manufacture was (had never seen the symbol on the hood of the car before). I'm assuming its euro. The only thing distinguishing about it that i remember was that it had a fairly big metal pitchfork symbol, almost like a crown, in the grill (Is that the right word? The part in the front right underneath the hood.) Anyways i know thats not anything to go off of, but maybe someone who really knows cars will know what i'm talking about. Sorry for being so newbie.
Old 01-08-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: What was that car? (Newbie question.)

http://www.maserati.com/

Old 01-08-2007, 05:43 PM

here is the symbol...

BLING BLING
Old 01-08-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was leaving the gym when i saw i really cool looking luxury car, but i didn't recognize who the manufacture was (had never seen the symbol on the hood of the car before). I'm assuming its euro. The only thing distinguishing about it that i remember was that it had a fairly big metal pitchfork symbol, almost like a crown, in the grill (Is that the right word? The part in the front right underneath the hood.) Anyways i know thats not anything to go off of, but maybe someone who really knows cars will know what i'm talking about. Sorry for being so newbie.

[/ QUOTE ]

the first response nailed it, but you could have just walked back into the gym and looked for the guy with the smallest bulge in his spandex workout pants and asked him what model his penis extension is (think mid-life crisis here as you look for him).
Old 01-08-2007, 06:34 PM

Thats the one. Thanks so much.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:34 PM

No problem, even though Jameso probably had the non-google way to answer...or you could have went around back of the car and read the cursive writting.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the first response nailed it, but you could have just walked back into the gym and looked for the guy with the smallest bulge in his spandex workout pants and asked him what model his penis extension is (think mid-life crisis here as you look for him).

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh, I've never heard/seen a guy throw out the old "you must have a small dick if you drive a [car type here]" line. I thought that was a chick thing.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Huh, I've never heard/seen a guy throw out the old "you must have a small dick if you drive a [car type here]" line. I thought that was a chick thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, since it had a ferrari designed engine in it, it's actually a pretty sweet car. can't hate on technology.