Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2007, 05:58 AM

Default Pokeroffice Help

Hi new to posting on these forums been reading for a while though. I'm currently using Pokeroffice and have about 1000 hands and am not shore on how to use this information. Was wondering if there are any threads about this? Thank you very much for your help.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:18 AM

Default Re: Pokeroffice Help

What don't U understand? 1000 hands isn't that much actually to make a complete summary of ur gameplay - however, it does give U some information. Anyway, I recommend U to check the hands U have played and and see, which were most profitable and the ones U lost a lot. Also, if u multitable, u can always see what hands ur opponents have played and whats most important - how they have played em. When they raise? Do they raise? etc. I think u just need a little bit time to get know this wonderful program. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I think most of us couldn't imagine poker without such tools as PokerOffice or PokerTracker.

Good luck!

Mario V
Old 01-03-2007, 09:11 AM

Default Re: Pokeroffice Help

Hi sooberz,

there is some good info/ on stats in the micro-limit faq and also here:
Inside PokerTracker - The Poker Life of Titans01
Also, view the links mentioned on that page.
... and (probably stating the obvious) there is a lot of info. on the Poker Office forums [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The various faqs on this site are worthy of perusal - that should please the moderator [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

As an earlier post mentioned 1000 hands is very small sample, anyway hope that helps and good luck with your poker.
Cheers,
BaseMetal