Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Monitor question

I asked a friend of mine in the computer business about these questions, and he suggested I try this forum. I browsed around and couldn't find the answer anywhere. I searched '24" monitor"' and came up with a blank, just today's posts in general. Forgive me if this is a basic question.

I am looking to update my antiquated monitor system. I am set up right now to run 4 monitors off my computer.

I would like to run 10/12 tables at stars, and I think I want them all on two monitors, when I try three I get dizzy swinging back and forth, as I have the 'old' style monitors, not LCD's.

Would two 22" monitors handle 6 tables each, with all tables visable? Or would I need a 24"?

Also, there is a 32" LCD TV on sale at Best Buy that is the same price as a 24" monitor. Anybody ever try one of those as a monitor? I think two would be too large for my small office, so it might be counter productive.

Lastly, maybe four 19" monitors set up in a 'sqaure' formation? That might be the most cost efficient.

To anyone who could point me in the right direction, I would most appreciate it.

Thank you.