Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2006, 06:37 PM

Default bots or worse in party sitngos

A friend of mine sent an email to party a few days ago (no response yet).I have literally played thousands of sitngo the last year and although I've had success there are things Ive noticed as of late thats bothering me.I may not be the first to point this out but there are a very large group of players from Vietnam playing all limits of sitngos.
Names :Lube_Al_Anal,ReliGiOuSDad,ME_killer99,UNCLE6LOVEL Y,thirdGenPoker,BunBoGioHeo, M_Kill3R123,BangFriendWifePhobia,SpeCiAL___,SL550t ypeR,Dr___Goon, and theres a bunch of others from Vietnam who anyone can search the 1 table sitngos of all nl limits and find.

Ive played full time poker since 99 and this is no "its rigged" post.I always have the option of finding another site or choose not to play.Ive still done well but am bothered by this group.Now there may be others but I havent noticed them yet.These players ALL play solid sitngo strategy -generalizing - they dont play many hands early -real tight and when limits reach certain point they are allin or fold.No theres nothing wrong with players who play solid.But its too much of coincidence that they all play the EXACT same way.Now Ive learned how to beat or at least use how they play to my advantage which I won't disclose but why should I have a slew of "botlike "players in almost every sitngo I play and they all play good.It makes 4-5-6 tableing very tough.Im from Canada and there are alot of Canadians playing but I'll tell you this -they all do not play same way.Some gamble early ,some are loose,some are real passive etc.
Whats more bothersome is NOT one of these players will ever play at the same table.Its very ironic that this should raise alarms but its almost the opposite of colluders playing the same table.These vietnam players all multi table sitngos of all limits and never just happen to play at same tabel -EVER.
Furthermore they all multi table but will sit in only 2 available seats at any tables -example every table each player plays that player will sit in seats 1 or 9.
Yes, I guess they really arent cheating or colluding with each other but it just looks to me like they have a mass bot program or a big warehouse where they are paying cheap labor to monitor these players.Of course this is pure specualtion but the FACT is still there is NEVER more than 1 vietnam player playing the same table yet they cover almost every sitngo and they all play solid -I guess there is no fish from vietnam...
Of course the other thing is that vietnam players or bot team will prolly read this and change there strategy or alter it for a weeks but I'll guess if that happens I'll have to be ready to take advantage till if and when they switch back.

Im a long time poster/lurker on this site and those who play alot of sitngos will prolly already have noticed or can use this to their disposal.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:45 PM

Default Re: bots or worse in party sitngos

you are an idiot or a racist. take your pick.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:48 PM

SNG players are bots.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:52 PM

You're not the first to suspect some of these names. Take a look here.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=4#Post8408992
Old 12-26-2006, 06:54 PM

wow nice response elliot
Old 12-26-2006, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow nice response elliot

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, 2+2 member #41 deserves respect...
Old 12-26-2006, 07:46 PM

Yeah I have seen quite a few of these names mentioned previously. Have they been reported to FTP and then checked out? They may be legitimate, but there has definately been mention of these guys before........
Old 12-27-2006, 01:01 AM

I haven't played any SnGs recently, esp. not on Party, but it's very possible these players are bots. There was a big bot ring on Party about a year ago and though people were initially sceptical, a bunch of STTers convinced Party to investigate. Party ended up banning the accounts.
Old 12-27-2006, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SNG players are bots.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-27-2006, 01:13 AM

These could be bots but they could also be a room of vietnamese paid miniscule wages to do what a chart says. This is pretty shortsighted but I wouldn't complain if you've found a way to exploit them.

Like Ilya said the party SNGs had a bunch of bots in them 6 months ago or so. I had figured out how to exploit them and since they weren't changing their strategy I was abusing them pretty bad. The games actually got tougher once Party closed those accounts IMO because those guys were so highly exploitable.