Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 01:33 AM

Default Please list PokerStars complaints

1. Players sitting out. The new rule should be if you miss 1 round of blinds your kicked out of seat. I am tired of playing 7 handed in a full ring game because people are sitting out. I always have to leave the table and find new table as it breaks soon after the second person sits out.

2. All tables should be fast tables when regards to dealing the cards. As far as time to act is concerned leaving it the same will be ok, but all the tables should be on the fast dealing mode.

3. Dont automatically fold our hand when we time out, This should be a default "check" I blieve there was a thread about this earlier as well.

4. Allow us to turn off the chat box, I am tired of seeing every single action. We should be allowed to have only summary, or only player chat activated in the chat box.

Seems like Pokerstars is the only company that values its players and listens to their concerns so please go ahead and list anything that you feel should be fixed or altered.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Please list PokerStars complaints

Quit rigging your software.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:36 AM

you can click the dealer tray to adjust what you see in the chat-box.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Players sitting out. The new rule should be if you miss 1 round of blinds your kicked out of seat. I am tired of playing 7 handed in a full ring game because people are sitting out. I always have to leave the table and find new table as it breaks soon after the second person sits out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You nuts? You never have to get up for a few minutes during a long session? Stars wouldn't be silly enough to implement something so dumb.

Onaflag..........
Old 12-24-2006, 02:16 AM

I'm pretty surprised you didn't bitch about the tables popping up when you didn't want them to.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:48 AM

People have to smoke/answer the phone/duece it whatever. This takes more than one orbit usually. Set a time limit not a hand/orbit limit.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quit rigging your software.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-24-2006, 03:28 AM

No, I have a couple hour session, I need to let the dog out to whiz and I need to whiz, it is fine picking you up after a couple of orbits, not 1.

2. All tables should be fast tables when regards to dealing the cards. As far as time to act is concerned leaving it the same will be ok, but all the tables should be on the fast dealing mode.

I would prefer my cards just pop up, why go thru the motions of dealing anyways? But I guess the fish like it, or it gives them a better "feel". Anyways, fast deals all the time would be okay.

3. Dont automatically fold our hand when we time out, This should be a default "check" I blieve there was a thread about this earlier as well.

What? Look at your #1 and #2 above. I would rather have a player sitting out, than some multi-tabling donk semi-sitting-out checking. Fast deal, no sitting out, and then wait for Mr. 12-Table to check? NO. Fold 'em, that will teach them not to hold up the game for everyone.

4. Allow us to turn off the chat box, I am tired of seeing every single action. We should be allowed to have only summary, or only player chat activated in the chat box.

I think if you click the dealer tray, you already have these options.

WHY ARE YOU PLAYING AT STARS? IT IS TEH RIGGED!!!1!one!!
Old 12-24-2006, 03:30 AM

If you have to get up to take a break, thats fine. Give up your seat then join waiting list again. Chances are your table is going to be broken anyways by the time you get back.

Just a waste of value if you ask me. I hate it when seats are taken on good tables and players are just out.

Thanx for the tip micro I was looking for the options section for that chat box thing.

IS that it tho ? No one has any complaints about stars ?
Old 12-24-2006, 03:33 AM

Not really a complaint, but adding 3 table MTT SNGs to Medium stakes would be nice. I noticed they added 5 tables with the latest update, which is good, but 3 is the sweet spot.