Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 12:21 AM

Default Trip report: Spearmint Rhino Sheffield

So I went out at 10pm tonight to meet my friend Dave for a couple of pre-christmas drinks. Initially we're taking it easy at a local bar, eyeing up some potential hotties and me annihilating Dave at Pool. By 11pm the bar is calling last orders and all the fit women (hot chicks) have already left.

At this point Dave suggests moving on to Spearmint Rhino. I am tentative at first as I know Dave regularly drops at least $500 - $1000 on a typical visit but agree to go along for a laugh.

We leave the bar and I reload heavily at the ATM next door before hailing a taxi to the club. I am immediately impressed on arrival at the quality of service and the hotness of the women (much better than previous lapdancing bars i have visited).

I have barely sat down after getting a drink before a really fine brunette comes over asking if I want a dance. I politely get rid of her telling her I want to at least check out the scenery for a few minutes.

I got my first dance a few minutes later from a really hot black chick who I find out is from the same town as me. We spend a few minutes chit-chatting before she dances for me and she really gets into it. Unfortunately it ends a little awkarwdly as halfway through she asks me if I want to carry on (while rubbing her fanny in my face), of course I say yes not realising that I'm agreeing to pay for another dance (at $40 a time). Yes I am dumb and drunk. The dance was great though apart from the fact the booth is shared with other patrons, the girl who was dancing for me literally had to tell this guy to move his feet out the way 3 times which killed the mood a little.

I pay up and head back to our table where me and Dave confer and decide a VIP dance is the way to go (I'd like your finest bottle of champagne please [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]). We select 2 smoking hot brunettes and head downstairs to the private VIP area and request a swapover dance where you get 10 minutes with each girl. This costs $300 but afterwards I decide it was worth it. The first girl is absolutely superb, tiny waist and nice sized breasts, plus she acts like she really appreciates it when I tell her she has a great body. Obviously there is no touching but the girls get fully nekkid and there is a lot of grinding action. The second girl is a little rough (named Brandi) and practically knees me in the bollocks a couple of times but she is still very hot and fails to kill my semi on.

We return to our table and I dissapear to the bar to get more drinks, double JD and cokes (yeah whatever whiskey connosieurs [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) I come back to find Dave chatting to some D cup blonde with heavy eye make up. Their chat becomes more intimate so I go and get another dance with some asian chick who has been hassling me all night to kill some time. The dance is in the pleb area and is ok but I'm sharing the booth with a fairly hot woman getting a dance which is a definite turn on.

I get back to the table and Dave is still discussing the finer techinques of pole dancing with D Cup (there is a stage in the middle of the club which all the girls take turns on). At this point we decide more VIP action is in order so we specifically request a blonde girl who Dave received a dance from earlier and D Cup joins her.

I withdrwaw more cash on the way and almost throwup at the $20!!! charge on the ATM machine inside the club. However this dance is even better than the earlier one, D Cup dances for me first and really gets into it, spanking her ass and fingering herself. At one point she bends over and reaches back to spread her ass and I show my appreciation as much as possible while hvaing to keep my hands to myslef!

The other blonde does a great job too but the 20 minutes is up all too soon.

We chill for a little while after this dance tehn head to another bar to wind down, on the way I manage to persuade this common but hot chick to jump in the fountain in the city centre and run around before the killjoy police intervene. Dave does a terrible job of playing wingman as I try to pick up her and her reasonably fit blonde friend but we at least manage to scrounge some smokes before saying our goodbyes.

At this stage I am really up for finding a late opening bar and kicking on which is pretty good seeing as I was in work at 7am this morning but alas Dave chickens out so I decide to call it a night.

I can still smell the stripper grease [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Cliff notes: strippers are hot, Merry Christmas OOT
Old 12-24-2006, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Trip report: Spearmint Rhino Sheffield

[ QUOTE ]
I withdrwaw more cash on the way and almost throwup at the $20!!! charge on the ATM machine inside the club.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd pay like $50 a month for a video feed that just showed guys reactions while using the ATM.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:32 AM

Couple of follow up questions:

Do strippers give you a better dance if they know your semi hard (pretty obvious when they're rubbing their face/ass/[censored]/other on your [censored])?

Does stripper grease really exist (alluding to a previous post here), as they all smelt the same to me?
Old 12-24-2006, 01:32 AM

All that money spent and you didn't even get pleasured, just teased. I will NEVER understand why men go to strip clubs.
Old 12-24-2006, 02:40 AM

Please explain to me this keeping your hands to yourself you speak of while paying $300 for a lapdance. Do these strippers actually say this before you agree or are you just a super-wussy?
Old 12-24-2006, 02:58 AM

Some thoughts:

1) Where is sheffield

2) Tl, dr.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All that money spent and you didn't even get pleasured, just teased. I will NEVER understand why men go to strip clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. They might not know what 200-500 will get you at a brothel. Have the limo pick you and take you home also.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:45 AM

the girls at the spearmint rhino in vegas i talked with told me they have some random line of body lotions in back that they all use, with the only differences being specific scent. so yeah, i'd guess that means that stripper grease exists.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:08 AM

go to Montreal

$10 CAD per dance. no shared booths. (shared booths WTF? that's gross and creepy)
touching is encouraged.
French accents!
Old 12-24-2006, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1) Where is sheffield

[/ QUOTE ]

UK. Just north of Manchester.