Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2006, 04:24 AM

Default Hottest Hot Sauce in the World... wow

I was fumbling around online and ran across THIS

Apparently it registers between 10.3 and 16 million scoville units, making it 1600 times hotter than tabasco, and about 8-10 times stronger than forest ranger grade pepperspray used to stop bears.

One drop of this would make a gallon of chili near unedible. Someone that reviewed it said they blacked out after putting a drop directly on their tongue, and woke up in the hospital with a 2 inch blister on their tongue and had temporarily lost their sight.

This said, Im opening up the floor to any dumb and dumber type stories with peppers and hot sauce.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:29 AM

Default Re: Hottest Hot Sauce in the World... wow

I'll give you 10 bucks to take a snort.
Old 02-05-2006, 04:35 AM

I want to hear more stories about people winding up blind, with lesions on their mucous membranes, and in the hospital from purely voluntary acts like this.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:09 AM

From a site I found:

Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce: Went to a bbq and my friend's wife made a bean dip and put some of this stuff in in. I had a chip with some dip on it and instantly had to down the rest of my beer!!! ( not much help ). I then talked someone else into trying it. They ate half their chip, dropped the rest on the ground while running for a drink, and their dog quickly gulped down what was dropped!!!. Funniest thing I ever saw in my life!!! dog went into convulsions hacking and coughing. It probably won't eat anything dropped on the ground again. Great stuff!!!! - Name not provided
Taste Opinion: Quite good; Heat Opinion: Hot

Here the link.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From a site I found:

Dave's Insanity Hot Sauce: Went to a bbq and my friend's wife made a bean dip and put some of this stuff in in. I had a chip with some dip on it and instantly had to down the rest of my beer!!! ( not much help ). I then talked someone else into trying it. They ate half their chip, dropped the rest on the ground while running for a drink, and their dog quickly gulped down what was dropped!!!. Funniest thing I ever saw in my life!!! dog went into convulsions hacking and coughing. It probably won't eat anything dropped on the ground again. Great stuff!!!! - Name not provided

Here the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, nice, the one I posted on top is ~50 times hotter than this Daves stuff too, OOT has GOTTA get our hands on a bottle of this and try and kill someone with it; trip report would be awesome
Old 02-05-2006, 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From a site I found:

Here the link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahha, this reminds me of a certain episode of The Simpsons.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:48 AM

I'm trying to find the one hot sauce that had a death certificate on the back on the package.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to find the one hot sauce that had a death certificate on the back on the package.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here it is

100,000 scoville + ... which means the one on top still is 160 times hotter.. Im pretty sure the Blair guy who made it said if anyone put a drop directly in the mouth that theyd probably start seizing and going into shock, and anymore than that would be almost certain death. You have to sign a contract when you buy it
Old 02-05-2006, 05:53 AM

Haha thats awesome. Theres another one with an official death certificate form on the back on the package though.
Old 02-05-2006, 08:05 AM

Daves is by far the hottest I've ever tasted.

I've tasted stuff with a much "higher" scoville ranking,
but they obviously lied.

Friends and I f'd around with it one day; that night I am
taking out my contacts......

pain