Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Jewish Christmas Celebration in A.C.

My brother and I, to celebrate the birth of the Christians' lord and savior, go to Atlantic City every Christmas. Any other Jews in the area are more than welcome to grab drinks at some point on Sunday or Monday. Shoot me a PM if interested. And for those who haven't been, the Borgata poker room on Christmas is amazing: nothing but Jews and asians. It's really a hysterical sight.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Jewish Christmas Celebration in A.C.

yeah but is the action good.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:46 PM

i'll be going down the following tuesday to celebrate the jews getting the f out of there. no one likes the jews. people are welcome to join tuesday as well (unless jewish)
Old 12-22-2006, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My brother and I, to celebrate the birth of the Christians' lord and savior, go to Atlantic City every Christmas. Any other Jews in the area are more than welcome to grab drinks at some point on Sunday or Monday. Shoot me a PM if interested. And for those who haven't been, the Borgata poker room on Christmas is amazing: nothing but Jews and asians. It's really a hysterical sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

This response doesn't necessarily apply to this thread. My parents are devout Catholics, who go to church every Sunday. Yet we've gone to Foxwoods on Christmas for the past 6 years every year.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:02 PM

To attack the Christ killers?
Old 12-22-2006, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This response doesn't necessarily apply to this thread. My parents are devout Catholics, who go to church every Sunday. Yet we've gone to Foxwoods on Christmas for the past 6 years every year.

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus was born w/cards in his hand (marys womb was the oriGinal poker room bitches respect)
Old 12-22-2006, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

homeslice,

Your parents are just having a recreational outing with family members on a holiday. As a church going catholic myself who plays poker full time it is a job, and thus I generally don't play on Sundays or other religious holidays (unless I can't help myself from boredom sometimes).

yves,

It's real warm in hell. Dress appropriately.
Old 12-22-2006, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

homeslice,

Your parents are just having a recreational outing with family members on a holiday. As a church going catholic myself who plays poker full time it is a job, and thus I generally don't play on Sundays or other religious holidays (unless I can't help myself from boredom sometimes).

yves,

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluffthis,

Even God couldn't love/like you.

<3 Andrew
Old 12-22-2006, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

homeslice,

yves,

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, do you really believe in hell
Old 12-22-2006, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The funniest thing by far about BluffThis! is that he constantly accuses 90% of twoplustwo of being gullible suckers yet he eats up Christian scripture as though it were actually the word of God and not the politically colored codification of almost 100 years of rumor and hearsay and as though there's an actual rational and non-arbitrary reason to adhere to one religion as opposed to another.