Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2006, 02:20 AM

Default How do you end this nightmare???

Seriously...I have no idea how to end this slide other then quiting completely. I have already dropped 5 levels and I cannot do anything right anywhere. Play tight, play loose, change-up styles, no matter what I do it is what I should have done a few hands ago. Flop trips, lose to bigger trips...have big pair, run into larger pair, smaller trips, run run gut shot with a lemon wedge...it flat does not matter what I do I cannot post a win. People over play hands vs me, try to give me thair money, and then the 1 or 2 outers come like a dream to them. They need a run run, sure, here it is -- perfect, perfect, sure, no problem all you have to do is keep raising with nothing on the flop vs me.

I can't hit a draw to save my life, even with 1/2 the deck as outs.

Other then quiting, which I really can't do, as I have been relying on this evil little game to keep me in a little cash while I find a job that works with school what can I do. At this time, I have no idea at all how to end this nightmare. I have heard of bad swings...I have read of horror stories...but GAD DOMN this is unreal.

I honestly would believe the site was rigged if I were a new player. I now understand what some of them are feeling...but because I have some idea what the heck is going on, I am at a loss at how to end this.

"What can I do with $5?" -- that is exactly how I feel right now....

Stud, Holdem, it doesn't matter...the dealer is picking the cards from the deck before he deals to my opts.

What can I do? Seriously? What can you do when you can't quit...yet you are about to go broke if you can't get this crap to end....
Old 02-05-2006, 02:25 AM

Default Re: How do you end this nightmare???

Just give up...