Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2006, 04:04 PM

Default Absolute changes bonus terms

[ QUOTE ]
The Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Pending Bonus account where it will be held and automatically released to your cash account based on the following easy requirements; for each raked hand (minimum rake of $0.50) you play (you must see the flop) you will receive 1 point,

[/ QUOTE ]

It is now a contributed bonus. It looks like it is retroactive to stacked bonuses as well which is not a proper way to do business. You can't change terms mid way through clearing a bonus.

Cya AP!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Absolute changes bonus terms

at 75 points u receive the $10 instead of 100 but it looks like is worst than contributed in the fact u must see the flop. If you fold BB , u contributed but didn't "see the flop"
Old 12-20-2006, 04:21 PM

Volutarily put money in pot I guess is better way to put it.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:30 PM

I noticed this today when I was playing. It seemed like I was getting points about 1/3 as fast as I was yesterday. I wasn't even playing tightly either. Absoutely riddicolous if you ask me.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:31 PM

Wait so it doesnt release in $10 increments any more?

I might be switching sites again, away from AP. It was so nice to have all these bonuses, now its getting worse. UGH.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:34 PM

gg AP.

There are talks on other forums, of getting the high volume players to organize and revolt... anyone on here up for that?
Old 12-20-2006, 04:37 PM

It still releases in $10 increments but at 75 contributed raked hands per $10 instead of 100 dealt per $10.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:38 PM

I am no bonus whore, but it really agitates me that I deposited two weeks ago and now have no realistic shot of even clearing the bonus.

I just sent them this email

"Did you just change the terms of your bonus? I was playing today and noticed that bonus points were being distributed at an incredibly slow rate. I respect your right to adjust bonus policies as time goes on, but I think it is absurd that you change the policy for retroactive bonuses, not to mention doing so without informing the player of said changes.

Hopefully you will do what is right and allow existing bonuses to be cleared under the old terms. I like lots of things about your site besides the bonuses, but I consider this to be a huge breach of your "to continue to be the best and most trusted" motto.

Thanks."

We'll see what they say.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:41 PM

While this does suck... seriously, isn't AP still the best site out there bonus/RB wise? Stars and Full Tilts incentives still don't compare.

Also, it seems AP may have cash flow issues. They're cutting incentives/pay in other areas as well. Of course this could just be tidying up stuff to merge with UB or whatever.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While this does suck... seriously, isn't AP still the best site out there bonus/RB wise? Stars and Full Tilts incentives still don't compare.

Also, it seems AP may have cash flow issues. They're cutting incentives/pay in other areas as well. Of course this could just be tidying up stuff to merge with UB or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

6 table limit, bad software, dunno. I'm gonna take numbers off my play today and see how bad it really is.