Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 08:05 PM

Default Running A Computer Simulation For My Bacarat System

If anyone has the capibility to run a computer simulation on my bacarat system that would rock

I would be willing to admit I am very very stupid if the system is not profitable over 10 million or more hands.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Running A Computer Simulation For My Bacarat System

Uhh, there is no "system" that can beat baccarat unless the game being offered is somehow broken or you're using a bonus.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Uhh, there is no "system" that can beat baccarat unless the game being offered is somehow broken or you're using a bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure that isn't true.

OP, just post your system here.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:28 PM

He's not suggesting a system where he cheats the game somehow (or card counting), he's suggesting he can beat an inherently -EV game by varying his bet size.

Sorry, maybe I was being slow, were you being sarcastic? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (I seriously can't tell)
Old 12-14-2006, 09:20 PM

Post the system. I can write a program to run it using a Merseene Twister random number algorithm (an excellent RND for Monte Carlo sims).

It will take a few days to write, I think.

And then, you will see that it is -EV. Especially at 10 million hands.

AB
Old 12-14-2006, 09:53 PM

Does this system involve doubling your bet when you lose? That's my system, homeslice. You may owe me some moniez.

Edit: Never mind. I saw the other thread about doubling your bet when you win. Your system is as unique and flawless as the ass of a superstripper. Kudos to you, sir.
Old 12-14-2006, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone has the capibility to run a computer simulation on my bacarat system that would rock

I would be willing to admit I am very very stupid if the system is not profitable over 10 million or more hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's some c# code that may be of assistance:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
public void BustoOrRobusto(ref double monies) {
int startingMonies = monies;
int betAmount;
const double houseAdvantage = 0.0117;
for(long i=0;i&lt;10000000;i++) {
betAmount = SomeComplicatedSystemForProducingBetAmounts();
if (betAmount &gt; monies) {
Console.WriteLine("OH NOES! MY MONIES!!1");
System.Threading.CurrentThread.Abort();
}
monies = monies - (betAmount * houseAdvantage);
}
if (startingMonies &gt; monies) {
Console.WriteLine("OH NOES! MY MONIES!!1");
} else {
Console.WriteLine("ROBUSTO!!1");
}
}
</pre><hr />
Old 12-14-2006, 11:57 PM

ROTFLMAO

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2006, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's not suggesting a system where he cheats the game somehow (or card counting), he's suggesting he can beat an inherently -EV game by varying his bet size.

Sorry, maybe I was being slow, were you being sarcastic? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (I seriously can't tell)

[/ QUOTE ]

no, not sarcastic. he didnt suggest anything about his system, he just said he had a system. btw, I think all card counting systems I've heard of - for any game - involve varying your bet size.

I have heard of certain baccarat rules that I believe can absolutely be EV+ with a count-based system. sounded extremely boring though. no cheating involved.

that said, there's like a 99% chance OP's talking about some retarded voodoo progression system.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:21 AM

The System

A betting system can beat bacarat. The way to overcome the 1 percent disadvantage is to always bet more when you win. You only have three results possible. Banker,Player,Tie. The tie is a push so it isn't a win or a loss.

By structuring your bets to the overall eventual result you prepare for that result that will eventually occur. Over a certain number of game results the overall odds of the game will eventually come out.

If I bet 1 unit and lose I know that is not a win. Since I know that wins must occur eventually I gradually bet more anticipating a win. My goal is to increase and decrease my bets to "mark" wins and losses. I decrease them gradually by 1 unit up and down. If I win I decrease by one unit and if I lose I increase by one unit.

The maximum amount of increases is 48. At that point each bet I make becomes unprofitable.

Over time it should take 100 results for the player bet to occur one less time than the banker bet(actually the odds are better but for simplicity sake I make it worse).

It should take 4800 instances for the player bet to occur 48 times less frequently than the banker bet.

If in fact it takes 4800 hundred hands for the player bet to occur the results will look like this

2420 loses
2380 wins

In this example you would be up 1540 units.

Test it out and post your results. Remember start at one unit and stop at 48 units. Increasing or decreasing by one unit as you win and lose. A win is a decrease of 1 unit and a loss is a increase of one unit. If you are at the starting point and winning keep betting that amount