Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2006, 09:16 PM

Default table opener for stars?

just wondering if this is in the works? or if something has been drafted up somewhere. the FTP one looks extreamly helpful and would be very nice for stars.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:24 AM

Default Re: table opener for stars?

_dave_ was working on something based on this but we haven't heard from him for a while.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:54 PM

this thread deals alot with co-ordinate stuff right? next thing for me to learn I guess. can't wait to see what it looks like [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2006, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
_dave_ was working on something based on this but we haven't heard from him for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have it wrapped in a nice GUI and working well (with some significant bits left to do... such as keeping track of tournies registered in but not opened yet). I (tentatively) imagine I'll get it posted here by Sunday night.

I made a post yesterday here in the STT forum (Figured that was the place...) to get some suggestions of what features to implement while it is still in early development, since I don't really know much about SNGs.

dave.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:38 PM

will it work with ring games too? or just sng's?
Old 12-14-2006, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
will it work with ring games too? or just sng's?

[/ QUOTE ]

Original (current) scope is only SNGs.

But I am a cash game player [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And actually, now I think of it some of the ideas could *possibly* be used to produce my dream on PokerStars - to be constantly (automatically) fed a stream of 6-max, "fast" tables with 4 or 5 players already sitting, until I have the full 12 on the go... opening the last 6 is quite the ordeal at the moment given the way the lobby mixes fast/slow and 6-max/full-ring (and mixes stakes even grrr.). And by the time I've got them all up & running, usually some of the tables are noticably bad or full of shortstacks, so away they go and again I lose concentration on the games because I'm carefully studying the lobby looking for the correct tables lol.

So - maybe in a week or two it will sort of work for ring games,

dave.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And actually, now I think of it some of the ideas could *possibly* be used to produce my dream on PokerStars - to be constantly (automatically) fed a stream of 6-max, "fast" tables with 4 or 5 players already sitting, until I have the full 12 on the go... opening the last 6 is quite the ordeal at the moment given the way the lobby mixes fast/slow and 6-max/full-ring (and mixes stakes even grrr.). And by the time I've got them all up & running, usually some of the tables are noticably bad or full of shortstacks, so away they go and again I lose concentration on the games because I'm carefully studying the lobby looking for the correct tables lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN
Old 12-15-2006, 12:17 AM

this is the exact same thing I was thinking of. The possabilities for this are pretty endless, especially when mixed with some of the other AHK's that give you a breakdown of the table dynamic........ mmmmmmmm [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2006, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

a breakdown of the table dynamic

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very difficult on Stars (trouble retrieving player list on a table), and I'm not sure we'd even want to go there with AHK.

SixthSense was outright banned before compatibility was even finished, after all.

If the punishment for auto-profiling tables would be banning of all AHKs on Stars, this would not be a price worth paying IMHO.

dave.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:57 PM

_dave_, have you tried what I sent you? It does exactly what you want, other than seperating fast from slow, and I can add search criteria for that too.