Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2006, 12:51 AM

Default Best College Theme Parties...

My best from college were....

Middle School Party. Everyone wore old basketball jerseys, starter jackets and we played alot of mid ninties music. Also got to play middle school games, after 3 kegs the spin the bottle game was completly females, and because of that I have pictures of my wife making out with chicks.

Anything but clothes party. Your whole outfit had to be made up of non clothing items, I wore a Anna Kournakova poster. many females wore that colored plastic wrap... however great pictures again, not colored in flash photography.

Beer Mile. more event then party, you chug a beer run a 1/4 mile lap chug beer... repeat untill you get too a mile. Almost everyone pukes multiple times but if you can hold it down you'll be incredibly wasted on 4 beers. best college time was I ever saw was about 5:20 ( I was on a good division 3 track team).

Turn up the heat party. For the super bowl between the Pats and Rams we got a huge fire going (this was in upstate NY) and turned the houses heat up to 80. Underwear party ensued. A few poor girls didn't know what they were getting into and wore granny pantys, or better yet thongs.

The best however was...

Principals and school girls- guys get to wear bow ties, and girls get to be HUUUUUUGE SLUTS.

Ken
Old 02-04-2006, 12:53 AM

Default Re: Best College Theme Parties...

why would you even make this post without pics? ban
Old 02-04-2006, 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Beer Mile. more event then party, you chug a beer run a 1/4 mile lap chug beer... repeat untill you get too a mile. Almost everyone pukes multiple times but if you can hold it down you'll be incredibly wasted on 4 beers. best college time was I ever saw was about 5:20 ( I was on a good division 3 track team).

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted this in the Crimson Challenge Round 3 thread. The blood-donation triathalon:

1) Donate a pint of blood
2) Chug a 6-pack, traditionally PBR
3) Run a mile

Harder than it sounds.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted this in the Crimson Challenge Round 3 thread. The blood-donation triathalon:

1) Donate a pint of blood
2) Chug a 6-pack, traditionally PBR
3) Run a mile

Harder than it sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to convince me. I regularly came in last place (including chicls) in our beer mile. I could hardly run a mile (I was a sprinter). So I could not do 2 of the things on your list.

Ken

PS there are no picks for 2 reasons.

I don't have a digital camera so the pics would be blurry and scanned in
Most the girls in there are my friends who I wouldn't like to post on the web, dating my friends, or my wife.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:33 AM

pimp n hoe

doctors n nurses

lingere party
Old 02-04-2006, 01:33 AM

Without a doubt there are two
Pimps and Hookers party...

Everyone gets funny money and well you can buy whatever you want. Person with the most cash the end of the night gets a prize.

Not to mention the cases of 40's and Mad Dog.

Great North American Party GNAP

Our house had 3 levels, main level USA serving Bud

Upstairs Canada - Molson and jello shots

Downstairs Mexico - Tequila Sunrises and Upsided down Margaritas.

Always a full house and a good time.
Old 02-04-2006, 01:50 AM

"Beers around the trailer park"

Based on beers around the world. Instead of good beer from different countries we had to bring at least a 12 pack of the worst american beer (Olympia, Fat Cat, Pearl, etc). We also dressed up like white trash and grew some crappy facial hair. We pulled my '76 Buick Regal onto the front lawn and blasted some crap rock from the car while we sat on it drinking. The goal was to have one every beer at least twice (and get really drunk on cheap beer). Good times had by all.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:48 AM

My frat house did a "caddy Shack" themed party once. Each guy did thier room into some kind of golf hole, or a shooting range with CS theme to it. There was par, and everything over par resulted in a shot of somekind....triple boogie, 3 shots...you get the gist of it. Man was that a fun night. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2006, 02:53 AM

At my alma mater we had naked parties. Show up at the door, take off your clothes. And yes, the ratio of guys:girls was even.

It sounds like it would be cool, but it was not as cool as it sounds like it would be. The BO was terrible. And for everyone you enjoy seeing naked, there are like three people you wish were clothed.
Old 02-04-2006, 03:20 AM

Toga is the obvious answer.

It doesn't get any better than that.