Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2006, 08:53 PM

Default WWE

Raw
Armando Alejandro Estrada - Fantastic. Great hype man, great accent, can actually wrestle if needed.
Candace Michelle - OK pretty, cannot wrestle, big boobs, but I don't like her outfits, or those dumb robes she wears.
Carlito - Now that's cool.
Charlie Haas - There is a term in the business called "Charlie Haas Heat" which means, none at all. This is not a good thing.
Chris Masters - For some reason, Masters recently lost 40 pounds and then gained it back. I'm sure that this is totally natural and that steroids are not involved. At all. really. Also, the Masterlock is stupid, and Martin Landau did a better job of wrestling that rubber octopus in Ed Wood than you will ever get out of Masters.
Edge - Very solid pro. Not a top tier guy though. It frustrates me that I like him a lot better as a face or a tweener but he mostly plays solid heel. Orton is now his bitch, replacing Lita. This is not a good trade.
Eugene - I like Eugene.
Gene Snitsky - It's NOT MY FAULT!
Hacksaw Jim Duggan - Hooo!
Harry Smith - We have yet to see how the young prodigy will turn out, but they probably need to bring this guy along already.
Monte Brown - Recently signed, has not appeared on WWE tv yet. I like Monte, he does good promos and has a lot of charisma. He has a limited upside though, since he's already like 37 years old.
Jeff Hardy - Jeff's current run in WWE is inexplicably solid. The guy is a drug addict and a goth nutball who no-showed events constantly in TNA but since his return has nailed absolutely everything perfect.
Jerry Lawler - Not as annoying as he used to be a couple of years ago. Funny. Stop putting him in the ring.
Jim Ross - The best wrestling announcer ever, bar none. Gordon Solie is #2.
John Cena - Not a bad guy, not a good wrestler. Overpushed due to a lack of compelling babyfaces.
Johnny Nitro - Good wrestler, and the best entrance in the business.
Jonathan Coachman - Solid heel, I hate him so he must be doing his job. Keep him out of the announce booth please.
Lance Cade - Solid old-school cowboy. Reminds me of Barry Windham. I like Cade.
Lilian Garcia - Yummy. Spicy.
Maria - Also yummy, plays dumb well.
Melina - [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Mick Foley - My favorite wrestler ever. Best promo man of all time. Nearly dies on a regular basis.
Mickie James - Cute as a button, pretty good wrestler.
Randy Orton - Really good at chinlocks. Cannot speak english. A douchebag.
Ric Flair - The greatest wrestler of all time.
Robby McAllister - I'M ROBBY!
Rob Conway - A waste.
Ron Simmons - DAMN
Rory McAllister - I'm RORY!
Shawn Michaels - The most talented athlete in the history of wrestling. Literally everything that he does in the ring is gold. Outstanding mic work. Fantastic company man, now that he's off drugs and on the Jesus.
Shelton Benjamin - Ok, maybe Shawn isn't the most talented athlete ever. Benjamin is amazing in the ring.
Super Crazy - Yes
Torrie Wilson - I have wanted to [censored] her silly for years.
Trevor Murdoch - I like Murdoch
Triple H - What can you say? I love HHH, but he is frustrating.
Umaga - Umaga sucks. I wish Samoa Joe would kill him in his sleep.
Val Venis - I think blows Vince for his job.
Victoria - I heart Vicky, and the Widow's Peak is a great finisher.
Viscera - Ugh.
Vince McMahon - Unique. Just walking to the ring, projects more character and energy than anyone on the roster. A genius and an idiot.
Stephanie McMahon - A mommy.
Shane McMahon - An excellent wrestler. His brutal match against Kurt Angle where he gets killed is one of my favorites.

Smackdown
Batista - Lazy and stupid.
Booker T - I hate the axe kick, but other than that, Booker is gold.
Brian Kendrick - Awesome.
Chavo Guerrero Jr. - Makes me miss Eddy.
Chris Benoit - F#cking awesome.
Finlay - I loved Finlay in WCW and I'm glad he's back wrestling.
Gregory Helms - Now gimmick-free!
JBL - Much better on the mic than in the ring.
Kane - Sucks, has always sucked, always will suck.
Ken Kennedy - That's MISTER Kennedy
Mark Henry - Wastage
Matt Hardy - I like Matt, but he's only OK.
Montel Vontavious Porter - Don't know, haven't seen him.
Paul London - Very good.
Rey Mysterio Jr. - One of the greats, but he is the size of a kitten.
Scotty Too Hotty - He's still with the company?
Sharmell - Fantastic
The Boogeyman - I actually like Boogeyman
Theodore R. Long - Holla Playa
The Undertaker - A legend, deservedly. Best gimmick ever. Actually can wrestle.
Too Cold Scorpio - Haven't seen him on his current run, is he still awesome?
Vickie Guerrero - Get her off TV.
Vito - OK
William Regal - A great wrestler. Benoit v Regal at The Pillman Show 2000 is my favorite match ever that I saw live.

ECW
Al Snow - What does everybody want?
Ariel - Seems gothy, and not hot.
Balls Mahoney - Yes
Bobby Lashley - I am uncertain about Lashley, but he is typical of the current direction of this God-forsaken brand.
CM Punk - Awesome
Daivari - Good promo man, ok wrestler, why is he in ECW?
Danny Doring - The guy with Roadkill? OK, I guess.
Hardcore Holly - Sucks, is an aszhole. I wish Lesnar would come back and break his neck again.
Jazz - Good wrestler
Joey Styles - Awesome, love Joey.
Kelly Kelly - Sexy Sexy
Kevin Thorn - Needs a goddamn better name, but I like Kevin.
Little Guido - Fine
Matt Striker - Ok
Mike Knox -Sux Cox
Rene Dupree - For the love of Christ
Rob Van Dam - Very flexible, capable of excellent matches.
Rodney Mack - Capable of terrible matches.
Sabu - One of my favorite wrestlers. A maniac. Has no regard for anything.
Scott Armstrong - Scott Armstrong?
Shannon Moore - Looks like a f@g
Stevie Richards - I have much love for Stevie but he is lame.
Tazz - Is great.
Test - Die in a grease fire.
The Big Show - He is what he is, which is what he is.
The Great Khali - Very tall.
The Sandman - I love the Sandman but he can't wrestle and without Metallica is boring.
Tommy Dreamer - Great.
Tony Mamaluke - Good.
Trinity - Cute.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:59 AM

Default Re: WWE

I hope for RVD's sake he bolts straight for TNA when his contract runs out, and gets a real title run, because it looks like he's doomed forever with Vince.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

havent watched wrestling in 5 years or so, but wtf? he was a badass back then (masked), just like his brother
Old 12-13-2006, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

havent watched wrestling in 5 years or so, but wtf? he was a badass back then (masked), just like his brother

[/ QUOTE ]
I really hope that you are attempting to be ironic or something.
Old 12-13-2006, 07:38 PM

no sir! but like i said it has been 5 years
Old 12-13-2006, 11:37 PM

I haven't been into wrestling so much this year, so if I don't know a worker well enough or just find them too boring to talk about I've skipped them.

Raw
Carlito - Good wrestler, good persona, looks to have a good future in the business. One of the few WWE wrestlers to make any effort to bring in new moves.
Charlie Haas - Haas is a very good wrestler, but boy is he lacking in the charisma department. Could do okay if he stuck to tag teams.
Chris Masters - Quintessential "WWE look" no talent sack of [censored]. I'd be surprised if he's been wrestling more than 3 or 4 years. And yeah, the Master Lock sucks.
Edge - I disagree that Edge is not a top tier guy, at least in this day and age. One of the strongest characters in WWE, consistently good matches, I hope he continues to be a championship contender.
Eugene - I hate Eugene.
Gene Snitsky - Awful
Hacksaw Jim Duggan - WCW fans loved this guy but he still sucks.
Monte Brown - Decent, but I predict no good things for him in WWE though.
Jeff Hardy - One of the highlights of the show right now, but only because WWE is so much weaker than when he left. Still looks the same old Jeff to me.
JR, The King, Coach - JR's the best ever, I agree, but he's getting more and more confused as the years pass. Would like to see the entire RAW commentary team replaced with something fresh.
John Cena - Mid-carder at best, severely overpushed because he has some semblance of a character. FU is awful.
Johnny Nitro - Going places.
Lance Cade - Barry Windham was much better than this guy and Barry Windham sucked.
Mick Foley - Shouldn't have come back until he was in something vaguely resembling ring shape. Fat and squidgy should not compete with heavyweight title contenders.
Randy Orton - Well his promos arent exactly Rock-like but he's one of the best WWE has to work with.
Ric Flair - Still enjoyable. Greatest ever? Not for me. Close, but there are a few guys I'd rank higher, one of whom would be...
Shawn Michaels - Best showman ever, and always delivers the goods in the ring. With the lack of talent on the show right now I think he and HHH should be on the singles scene.
Shelton Benjamin - <3 Better wrestler than Haas, and is actually showing signs of charisma.
Super Crazy - Getting slower.
Triple H - Better than Nature Boy. Has some bad creative ideas.
Umaga - His recent push is another example of the WWE bookers being retards. Are we supposed to just not notice that Eddie was in 3-Minute Warning and clearly not a psychotic Bulldozer?
Val Venis - Still here WTF?
Viscera - Still here WTFWTF?
Vince McMahon - "A genius and an idiot." I can't say it better.
Shane McMahon - Massive respect.

Smackdown
Batista - No Brock Lesnar.
Booker T - The best thing Booker ever did in WWE was his comedy stuff with Goldust. King Booker gimmick sucks. Cannot pull ratings at all. Harlem Heat were awesome though.
Brian Kendrick - Very good in ROH etc. Makes me sad to see him jobbing in WWE.
Chavo Guerrero Jr. - Chavo is good.
Chris Benoit - The nuts. Wrestlemania XX is one of my favourite moments ever.
Finlay - Hardest hitting mofo in the game. Love it.
Gregory Helms - Now gimmick-free! aka The new Charlie Haas.
JBL - Shocked the hell out of me. Not a great wrestler, obv, but pretty believable as champ.
Kane - I know all big guys suck but c'mon! Kane is a big man who can move and wrestle. One of the best big men IMO.
Ken Kennedy - Don't care.
Mark Henry - A danger to himself and his opponents. Terrible.
Matt Hardy - Disappointing.
Paul London - Superb, but like Kendrick and many others has no chance in WWE.
Rey Mysterio Jr. - I don't mind Rey getting a fluke win for the gold, but he is too small to legitimately defend it and should've dropped it much sooner.
The Boogeyman - Get out.
Theodore R. Long - Funny.
The Undertaker - Not a huge fan. His return at the HHH/Rock Iron Man Match was insane.
William Regal - Great. Exported the British style better than anyone (only Doug Williams comes close). Of course, I am biased.

ECW
Al Snow - Still a jobber.
Balls Mahoney - Meh
Bobby Lashley - I like Lashley a lot more than the other meathead big guys on the roster. Could be the next next big thing. Why ECW?
CM Punk - Superb
Danny Doring - Might be okay but Roadkill sucks too much for me to care.
Hardcore Holly - Yeah Holly sucks and is boring, but boy can he do a dropkick lol.
Little Guido - Good.
Matt Striker - Unusual signing. Good in smaller promotions, haven't seen him in WWE.
Rob Van Dam - Thank God ECW came back.
Sabu - Crazy.
Shannon Moore - Pretty good. Hope he's stopped using his punk gimmick.
Stevie Richards - "I have much love for Stevie but he is lame." haha yeah
Tazz - Is fat.
Test - Had a very good match with RVD a little while back, and has a sick big boot. But yeah he sucks.
The Big Show - I like the Big Show. For someone who can barely move and barely talk he does okay.
The Sandman - Can't wrestle.
Tommy Dreamer - Boring.
Tony Mamaluke - Good.

Women
Lilian Garcia - Not hot, okay singer, okay MC. Always pissed me off by announcing "Christian and Edge!"
Mickie James - Best female wrestler. Super sexy.
Torrie Wilson - Hotter than ever.
Victoria - Very attractive, solid wrestling.
Stephanie - Yummy Mummy. Excellent on the mic.
Sharmell Sullivan - Good valet.
Vicky Guerrero - Vomit inducing in every way.
Jazz - Had some good matches with Victoria.
Kelly Kelly - Holy cow.
Trinity - Okay in the ring. Not so hot.
Trish - I couldn't leave Trish out because I love her. Hottest woman in wrestling ever. Turned into one of the best wrestlers too.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah same here.
Old 12-20-2006, 03:57 PM

Amplify,

Interesting views on the talent.

Only 2 disagreements.

I believe Edge could be a top tier guy if the company would book him as one.

Shawn Michaels being known for outstanding mic work and as a company guy are both ridiculous assertions, Jesus or not.

Agree that his in ring stuff is gold.

Peace,

KennyBanya
Old 12-20-2006, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Shawn Michaels being known for outstanding mic work and as a company guy are both ridiculous assertions, Jesus or not.

Agree that his in ring stuff is gold.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your talking about Michaels's whole career overall than saying he's a company guy is a bit a stretch but if your talking post 2002 only then I think you can say Michaels has been a "company guy" He pretty much has done everything he's been asked including this rediculous DX reunion (which he is against), putting over others (Cena,Goldberg,Benoit,Orton..), and turning heel and jobbing to a 55ish Hogan at one of the biggest PPV's of the year among other things without getting much in return. He hasn't held a title in years and until this DX reunion has barely been in a main event match(save his HHH feud like 4 years ago)He was supposed take some time off to have surgery on his busted knee about 6 months ago but keeps putting it off because DX is so hot right now.

FWIW i grew up a big Bret Hart fan and hate Shawn Michaels but his talent can't be argued and he has been solid without making any waves since he came out of retirement in 02.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:05 PM

Kenny,

I love Edge, but it's obvious that he doesn't have the top-level talent of an Angle, Rock, Austin, etc. He's about the best of what's left.

I really only meant that Shawn is so much better at those things compared to his previous "lost my smile" self. He couldn't have possibly been more selfish and petty before, and now he seems a standup guy from everything I've heard. I like his mic work but I love the manic shooty comments he constantly makes and his over the top personality. But that's just me.