Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Whats my Play?

Ok, heres the story.

There is a female semi-friend of mine who I like. The reason I wrote semi-friend is because its not one of those male/female buddy things were you'll hear the infamous lines but were best friends why ruin that etc. Ok back to the story so she just left a long term relationship about six months ago. So I attend a party she had around halloween. So when the party is winding down and I'm getting ready to leave I tell her I'll call her when I get back from my vacation. She ask when I am getting back. I tell her a week. Also note it was about me giving her some extra art supplies I don't use. Ok fast forward I'm back & call, leave a voicemail. Two weeks later still no call back. So no prob move on she don't dig me thats life. So now this is were it gets weird.
I'm out drinking with an old high school buddy. We close the bar & I'm pretty drunk. Her name comes up & he mentions her sister who is younger like 18 or 19 years old has a my space profile. I mention I party with her sometimes. He says her pictures on my space are pretty hot. So after I leave the bar I go on MySpace & check out her profile. Ok the pictures are ok but I then see her sister(whom I'm interested in) has a profile so I click on it. Well heres the weird part there is a picture of me up on it? I wouldn't think it was weird if there were pictures of her with other dudes but there are none. Just mostly pictures of her female friends & artwork. Also might I add the picture was at least a year old. Ok I'm kinda weirded out now. So I figure I'll give her another call again the next couple of days. Maybe the voicemail never came through. So before I call I decided to check out the profile again low & behold the picture is gone & new one with me & her is posted from a few weeks ago at a party i had at my place. So I call again & leave a voice mail. Its been over a week no return call. Ideas what in the hell is going on?? Because I don't. So whats my play I'll probably see her at a party next couple of weeks.
(Also note she is very level headed & not a noted drama queen)
Old 12-11-2006, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Whats my Play?

what are the downsides of asking her out
Old 12-11-2006, 03:14 PM

bogus myspace account
Old 12-11-2006, 03:16 PM

I was planning on asking her out but didn't want to wait until I see her again. I was hoping she would return the call. I usually call a max of twice as a rule. This whole situation is curve ball to me. Usually pretty cut or dry if someone wants to go out or not this one is kinda strange. I really don't get the whole MySpace/Facebook web site things.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:33 AM

all in
Old 12-12-2006, 12:49 AM

Maybe a casual myspace message since the voicemails aren't going through. Not a lets go up but just a catching up type or message.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:34 AM

gk2400,

Try sending her a myspace message that says "Inside?"

Then take it from there.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:45 AM

Lost cell phone?
Old 12-12-2006, 08:44 AM

yea, it's really confusing about the myspace thing, i wouldn't bring it up next time u see her because it might creep her out...maybe the calls aren't going through, so get in touch with her in person...
Old 12-13-2006, 07:21 PM

learn paragraphs