Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2006, 10:44 PM

Default Anyone got a UB Hand History solution??

Hello,

When UB updated its software a little over a month ago, one of the changes was that when you open hand histories for the tables, they prompt you to close down the hand history and reopen on each table like every 5 hands or so. I had been running bad on UB anyway, so I stopped playing there. I tried to play again today, and the same problem persists. This makes it impossible for me to deal with while playing, and I only play 3 tables at a time. I would like to start playing there again, but won't if this annoyance continues.

I emailed the site today to let them know that I wouldn't play there if the hand history function continued in this fashion. However, I would like to continue to play there for the fast software, rakeback and non-expiring bonuses. Has anyone figured out a way around this ridiculous hand history close/reopen issue? If so, please let me know. Also, to anyone else that thinks this sucks and hasn't yet emailed them, please do.

--JimmyB13
Old 12-09-2006, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Anyone got a UB Hand History solution??

Check out the Poker Tracker forum for a solution.

Quick summary: what you do is remove the updated version of the software and reinstall the old version (which was available at the PT forum last time I checked)

You also should move the file ubsoftupdate from your UB folder so that the software does not automaticly update each time you open it up.

Lucky for me I heard about this before playing on UB in a while and I just had to move the update file out of the UB folder and the software did not update and works just like it used to.
Old 12-10-2006, 02:50 AM

Default Re: Anyone got a UB Hand History solution??

Tyvm, done and done

--Jimmy