Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2006, 06:30 PM

Default Busto----->Beg BBV

Let's get this straight, one thing: it's 2:03 pm and I'm drunk. If there were levels from tipsy to Ted Kennedy, I'd be driving young girls home on the highway drunk, crashing the car, and denying I killed the ho. Why? A trusted friend lent me $$ to play poker and I eventually lost it. I had cash, whatever, Pokah monies had always been a nice way to afford booze and whatnot. But I spent it all. Pot+clothing+DVDs+booze, [censored] is expensive out in L.A. Dropped beaucoups monies at Hollywood Park in the beginning of the school year, ran like [censored]. So he agrees to give me a little stake.

I'd bore you with details of sick bad hands that happened, but no one really cares. The fact of the matter is that I was given x amount of money, ran it up to roughly 2.5X and managed to loose it to BR management issues, which I can't seem to get rid of.

I have now no money left in my bank account here at school. Thats why I'm drunk, I'm depressed. I started smoking, which I never did before. I have maybe $20 bucks to last me through finals week. I have a bank account back home with cash $$$ in it, and I will see him there in less than a month, so I could obviously do that. However...

there is a second option. BBV, I don't have to get that cash money out of my checking account when I fly home. I have to run up the remainder of my Full Tilt account (.71) into $100.00 (lolercaust @ uNL stake) stat. I'm not proposing that I get donations adding up to $100. That wouldn't be in the spirit of BBV, as well as preposterous, which I can't spell. If it gets that big, i will [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BBV that much more. Donate me as little as you feel like, and watch me use my degenerate gambler (of which I am almost positive I have, despite my previous attempts to deny it) skills to earn the stake.

Am I asking for free money? Yes. Will I poop in a bag? Probably not, but

I don't know. I don't kow if we'll have enough time.

I like you BBV. I think after this I might be done with poker as it is clearly a degenerate activity for me.

Unless I run hot, in which case I will drop out of school and become a SS pro, eating at Del Taco everyday and sneaking into HP underage and dealing with lotsa AZNs. Whom I love. Also hookers and blow.

Stars: BSureShotK11
FT: egocidal

I don't play on stars but I have a name there. Will use friends comp. to play if $$ shows up. All HHs from FT game played under donations will be posted in this thread.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:37 PM

Default Re: Busto----->Beg BBV

Sorry dude, but who starts smoking after they're 18?
Old 12-09-2006, 06:39 PM

well worded beg, comedic value, couple of always popular, nor not often understood, levels.

see what it do?

BBV? anything to rival last weekend's simultaneous poop in a bag thread and KLJ's drunken run to 20k? Tis been a bit limp lately... for those of us yet to pick up a seat to Atlantis. yet...
Old 12-09-2006, 06:40 PM

deleted to keep topic on focus lol
Old 12-09-2006, 06:41 PM

drunken off-topic ramble isn't going to help your cause.

yet, then again, are there any local farm animals that "BBV" can be tagged on to them for pic goodness...
Old 12-09-2006, 06:45 PM

The only way I'm donating is if you're eating something really nasty. That's the spirit of BBV.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:47 PM

this thread has potential

wp and gl
Old 12-09-2006, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this thread has potential

wp and gl

[/ QUOTE ]

much love
Old 12-09-2006, 07:05 PM

this thread is not pg 2 tripe, but it's also a little too early for a self-bump...

but can you hear them?

Old 12-09-2006, 07:12 PM

I'm now gonna take $10 on Stars and try to run it up to $100, limidonk style. If that works, I'll give you $50.