Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 02:28 PM

Default FTP Answers 12/8

1. "Any thoughts on allowing you to increase the rate of FPP accumulation once you reach a certain number of FPP each month"
- There are no plans for this any time soon. However, there are plans for a revamp of the Iron Man promotion that will allow you to earn items from the store at a faster rate than normal. Look for that announcement within a few weeks.

2. "Please unlimit the number of 3/6 NL HU tables."
- We're working on adding more of the recently added HU tables now. They should be in before the weekend is over.

3. "Change the min and/or default buyin for NLH already!"
- The debate rages on here at the office. I'm fairly sure nothing will change on this front for a while, but that doesn't mean it won't change ever.

4. "Ironman/Leaderboard status links in the lobby. Current balance would be nice, too. The last update actually lengthened the click path to get to these pages, which is a pain because I check them 100 times a day."
- I agree that extra click is kind of annoying. I suggest a clever use of bookmarks for the pages you find yourself always loading!

5. "Can you make your final table graphic less ugly? :-)"
- I like that graphic! Did you see the new final table graphic in the racetrack view? Maybe that's more to your liking.

6. "Own bets are now partially overlapping hole cards in classic view."
- Can you explain this a bit more or show me in a screenshot? I’ll pass it along to the right people once I get a little more detail.

7. "thanks for nothing ftp"
- Words can hurt, you know.

8. "So when is full tilt adding the resize tables option ?"
- I've heard rumblings that this is progressing nicely. I still don't want to put a timeline on it, but I'm confident it'll be before June, 2012.

9. "I have a problem with FT I haven't seen elsewhere. The problem is that I often lose all my system sounds while playing" and "7 Yellow screens since update in 2 hours of multitabling."
- Both of these sound like perfect candidates for a bugreport@fulltiltpoker.com email. See my post about it for further information. Also, if you're still getting disconnected and strongly believe your internet connection is not at fault, that's the email address to use (after reading the post and filling out the form).

10. "20 inch monitor instead of 19 would be great."
- We're working to get at least one and possibly multiple larger monitors in the store asap.

11. "Also the description is wrong for the 50" plasma"
- I believe this is fixed.

12. "$3/6 NL should be medium stakes and $0.50/$1.00 NL should be low stakes... "
- I agree from a pure poker standpoint this is true. However, the overriding reason for breaking up the stakes like that was to try to keep all of the lobbies a manageable size. Putting .50/1 NL in the low stakes would make that lobby huge, and the high stakes lobby has plenty of room for 3/6.

13. "I'd like the min-pot-max box a little bit bigger. Now it's too easy to misclick."
- I'll pass that along, I'm not sure how big a deal this would be to change.

14. "There is an interesting issue when i search ivey, he shows 1k/2k Horse first and it shows all the games below as HORSE aswell when one is plo and one is NL."
- We'll have that fixed asap.

15. "has there ever been much discussion of the speed of the cards coming out? IMO that is the last thing for FTP"
- There has been lots of discussion, and we definitely want to improve in this area (without adversely affecting the "feel" of the game). We made one small step with this recent update in that all new players now have "Auto Muck Hands" clicked by default.

16. "Why is it being abbreviated "HA"? H=holdem, A=omahA?"
- "O" was taken. Plus "A" is 40% of Omaha!

17. "I think they would be some demand for mixed limit with just O8 and Hold Em."
- I agree. We should have these games up before the end of the weekend too. Anyone think there'd be interest in a no limit version?

Doug
Old 12-08-2006, 02:31 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 12/8

NL HU tables below $3/$6 would be great. I asked about this in last weeks thread....

cheers
Boon
Old 12-08-2006, 02:53 PM

Screenshot about overlap. Before latest update own bets were not overlapping hole cards. (I am using card mod, but that doesn´t change a thing).

And more important thing: Electronics available to Europe, when?
Old 12-08-2006, 04:03 PM

"15. We made one small step with this recent update in that all new players now have "Auto Muck Hands" clicked by default."

This is really huge imo, as this one slows down the game a ton.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:30 PM

3. "Change the min and/or default buyin for NLH already!"
- The debate rages on here at the office. I'm fairly sure nothing will change on this front for a while, but that doesn't mean it won't change ever.

What about the supposed DEEP tables?
Old 12-08-2006, 04:33 PM

Re. 17 - that's great. There wouldnt be much interest in a no limit version, but a Pot Limit version might do. Probably not much tho.

If you could make it so that users could start their own mixed game tables, i.e. specify the stakes, the games played, and the form (PL/Limit) that would be truely awesome, but for now I look forward to limit HO [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2006, 04:48 PM

Is there any chance you could increase the number of bets per round for the limit HU tables? Four bets kind of restricts the play HU. A 6 bet cap would be good.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:52 PM

Looks like your overlap is due to the mod, I use classic and there is no overlap.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:12 PM

How about a monthly bonuses - don't have to be $500-$600, but like $300 that is only valid during each month.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
- I agree that extra click is kind of annoying. I suggest a clever use of bookmarks for the pages you find yourself always loading!

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice try, smart guy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The URLs change every day, loading a saved one gives you "this page has expired".

What I'm asking for, more generally, is that the lobby have more of the information that people look at all the time. Devoting one of the three "ad blobs" at the top to improving the user experience would be a nice gesture.