5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $5.80
CO: $10.08
Button: $3.31
Hero: $12.78
BB: $4.81

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, CO calls, Button folds, Hero calls, BB checks.

Is it ok to limp behind here? What factors should I be considering? I expect CO to call a raise almost certainly (over 80 hands or so he is 23/1/3). I figure he has a decent starting hand and he is mad cuz I just cracked his pocket Ks by hitting a draw on the river. His AF is somewhat misleading as he makes a lot of small leads.

I don't really want to play a raised pot OOP and chasing out bb doesn't seem worth the raise. Fold or complete seem like the options and I like going up against CO. bb is looser and more agressive in my brief time here but hasn't done anything obviously silly.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($0.2, 4 players)
Hero ????

Should I lead, C/R? Am I looking to build a big pot now? What are people thinking about on the flop with this type of draw?
Old 12-07-2006, 10:06 AM

Default Re: Playing draw OOP on 3 way flop

If you lead out and get several calls, and then completely miss the turn, you lose your advantage. Check raising is a good option, provided its likely that someone will raise.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:07 AM

Preflop: calling is correct. If you ever fold a suited connector in a limped pot from the SB you should be shot.

I prefer to lead here. Most people at these levels won't raise you if they have an ace here. Then when the turn completes your flush they'll stack off to you since you led the flop.

Alternatively you could check and hope either no one bets or that theres a bet and call so you odds to draw at your flush. I don't really like C/R or C/C here.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:11 AM

I like to lead here, If you get several calls your getting good odds and building a pot, if you get heads up you can fire again on the turn.