Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2006, 12:22 PM

Default Bayou Poker seriously sucks

Not only are the withdrawal requirements sucky, but the "raked hand" and "amount wagered" counters haven't worked for the 2 days I've played there.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:05 PM

Default Re: Bayou Poker seriously sucks

Im sorry you are dissatisfied with the site. Weve sent emails out to players in regards to the issue with the bonus, some get kicked back as many providers block the emails as spam. It’s an issue within the network that a number of sites are experiencing. It is out of our control and I am doing all I can do to stay on top of it. They are telling me it will be fixed today. As far as the withdrawals, I agree. Our processing is done by our licensor. We are trying to move to our own processing but logistically it complicated so it will be another month or two before that happens. When it does the cashouts will be almost immediate. If there is anything I can do to help with an issue in the mean time I will.

Mike
Bayou
Old 02-03-2006, 03:03 PM

Thanks for responding, Mike. Please keep in mind that I'm criticizing the site and not you or any of the staff personally.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:12 PM

i understand, its really ok, I appreciate a little critisizm.

Mike
Old 02-03-2006, 04:49 PM

Ok Mike, "criticism". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The whole ongame (aka Pokerroom) network has been a little twitchy since the recent software upgrade (I got my email from Bayou explaining things). There also seems to be a lot of additions to the network in general which disrupts things a bit. I've played on some of the other skins and not had my player points update either.

Most people probably don't bother to read the T&Cs and miss the 1xWR on withdrawals. Since there is a bonus on every neteller transaction, players just need to deposit an amount that they can reasonably play through. There's no need to deposit a huge amount of money to get a big bonus since a lot of smaller deposits accomplish the same thing.

I kind of dislike the sites that won't let me withdraw until 48hrs later but a lot of sites have some sort of system like this to keep players from sticking them with a bunch of Neteller fees. A 1xWR beats the hell out of actually making us pay those fees. BetonBet does that, and I don't play there now.