Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2006, 07:30 PM

Default Poster\'s sanity should be investigated (was something about FTP)

No telephone number? my .99 can of homestyle beans has a phone number to call, but the site that handles millions of dollars from a distant country doesn't. Not one phone.(think about that for a second)---- Why would that be? I have seen so many complaints against them by many people for some very scary reasons. Do you think that perhaps the countless people are right, and the company that doesn't have one phone and is located in another country far away might be deceiving us. Perhaps fooled by the nice faces of the poker pro's telling us " come play with the pro's" Well, I hope each one of those pro's have found a way to rationalize the fact that they are endorsing a corrupt company that in some cases has put some of the uninformed or trusting people into financial ruin through playing against four people at once and thinking they have a shot? If I didn't have a chance encounter with one Andy Black I might have trusted the online sites a little longer. The rate in which people get insulted for questioning online poker is rather telling as well. I have seen the same people come up with entertaining ways to keep the faith so they can continue to profit. It is when the respected online players who know much more than me start telling it like it is(which is tough because they are making money off people thinking they are getting a fair game everytime) and the posers who try to keep people in the dark retreat in fear. I am hoping one or two of these people who have posted on pattern mapping and some other things I don't understand might chime in. Soon more people will wise up and the flood will be too strong for the invested to hold back with insults and bogus logic. I can almost see the poor theifs now cutting and pasting their response trying to make this go away. Perhaps insulting my spelling, grammer, or trying to pick apart one piece as to negate the overall point. If I was on the other end, I could come up with ways fairly easy to make me look bad. The good thing is I don't care if I look bad. Yeah I might have a brother that is coming out with another rocky, you can put that down too. Sure I was in rollerblader 4 that went to straight to dvd, that too. But being a stallone I am used to being a little slow, but still going after something thats screwing people over way too much. Stallone.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt to be investigated

Stallone did you fail your HS english class? Oh wait, that's a dumb question.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:34 PM

FT is being investigated? By who?
Old 12-02-2006, 07:35 PM

you make it so that if I point out your bad grammer, i become part of the FT corporation in a massive plot to take your monies.

you have a problem with run-on sentences.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:36 PM

Old 12-02-2006, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No telephone number? my .99 can of homestyle beans has a phone number to call, but the site that handles millions of dollars from a distant country doesn't. Not one phone.(think about that for a second)---- Why would that be? I have seen so many complaints against them by many people for some very scary reasons. Do you think that perhaps the countless people are right, and the company that doesn't have one phone and is located in another country far away might be deceiving us. Perhaps fooled by the nice faces of the poker pro's telling us " come play with the pro's" Well, I hope each one of those pro's have found a way to rationalize the fact that they are endorsing a corrupt company that in some cases has put some of the uninformed or trusting people into financial ruin through playing against four people at once and thinking they have a shot? If I didn't have a chance encounter with one Andy Black I might have trusted the online sites a little longer. The rate in which people get insulted for questioning online poker is rather telling as well. I have seen the same people come up with entertaining ways to keep the faith so they can continue to profit. It is when the respected online players who know much more than me start telling it like it is(which is tough because they are making money off people thinking they are getting a fair game everytime) and the posers who try to keep people in the dark retreat in fear. I am hoping one or two of these people who have posted on pattern mapping and some other things I don't understand might chime in. Soon more people will wise up and the flood will be too strong for the invested to hold back with insults and bogus logic. I can almost see the poor theifs now cutting and pasting their response trying to make this go away. Perhaps insulting my spelling, grammer, or trying to pick apart one piece as to negate the overall point. If I was on the other end, I could come up with ways fairly easy to make me look bad. The good thing is I don't care if I look bad. Yeah I might have a brother that is coming out with another rocky, you can put that down too. Sure I was in rollerblader 4 that went to straight to dvd, that too. But being a stallone I am used to being a little slow, but still going after something thats screwing people over way too much. Stallone.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, you do realize that the word "to" makes your post a factual claim? Yet there is no claim. I think the word you were looking for was "should." Thanks for wasting my time, though.

Im confused.

Is this a joke post?

Where is any evidence of anything?

Who is investigating what now?

How have you been here so long/have more than one post to your name and still think the big sites are trying to scam players out of tiny amounts of money?

I dont play on WPEX - but saw an ad today that said they had given back more than $20 million in rake - this is a tiny site in comparison to FT. Think about it for a second. Just how much IS a site like FT bringing in as rake?

Puts into context the "full tilt stole my $14K" type posts.

Also how do you get to 330 posts before busting your "OMG FT WANTS TEH MONIES" nut? Musta been hard.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:47 PM

At night I solve math problems left on the DC middle school chalk boards,then leave. Leaving them to wonder.. who did that? On the level. meaning well, nevermind.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:52 PM

You're a super hero... like Batman!!!