Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2006, 04:12 PM

Default Problems with UB cashouts

Here is what happens to me on UB :

I deposited 5k to play some 400/600NL. I play some hands get annoyed by the software and decided to cashed out. I lost some nad my balance was about 4.3k.

After I requested the cash out I received this email :

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir/Madam ,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification. We have noticed that you are requesting a withdrawal in the amount of $4375.00 and this amount is not related to game-play. Upon verification of your account, you have deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with your withdrawal request.

Your withdrawal# 1000282644 has been cancelled until we receive your reply.

If you need further help, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Randy

Accounting Department Supervisor

[/ QUOTE ]

After that I emailed them with some details abotu me, that I play poker proffesionally and I often deposit cash to try out some site and then cash out to ahve it available in Neteller. I also pointed out that I played some hands.

Next email :

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir/Madam ,

Your previous email has been forwarded to management, however a decision has not yet been made. Your patience is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mike
Withdrawal Department

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

WTF decision ? Does it mean they are considering not giving me my money back ?
Does anybody have any problems like that on UB ?

Note : I didnt receive nor do any transfers I didnt play HU with anybody. I just played 4 tables of middle stakes lost 650$ and then tried to cash out my money.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Problems with UB cashouts

Just play some more hands...
Old 11-25-2006, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want to but I guess if I have to I will. Did anybody deal with such problems ther ?
Old 11-25-2006, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont want to but I guess if I have to I will. Did anybody deal with such problems ther ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is fairly standard for a site to require a certain amount of play between deposit and cashout
Old 11-25-2006, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is fairly standard for a site to require a certain amount of play between deposit and cashout

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Are you serious ?
I think its way out of line for any site to require something like that. Its not announced anywhere and its just not right. Its liek I am forced to pay them now for withdrawing my money.
I did that operation on many sites (buying in, playing some then cashing out) and I didnt ever came accross any problems.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:05 PM

I got the exact same email 2 days ago. I sent a reply but haven't gotten anything back. I had been depositing and building up bonus. Only played a little. Tried to play a few days ago and kept getting an error saying I needed to log in. So I cashed out. I did play a few BJ tourneys...
Old 11-25-2006, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]WPEX got me on this one about a month or two ago.After contacting CS i was told that i couldnt withdraw my money at all unless i paid for the "transaction fee",as i did not play the "required number of hands".The fee they wanted me to pay to get my money was 25$,which made me feel like i was getting hustled.After getting annoyed i agreed to pay the fee to get my withdraw processed.My cash(it was only 1,000) hit my neteller account literally thirty seconds later,and after all that,they never charged me with any "fee".It was silly.
Old 11-25-2006, 11:57 PM

they paid over $100 to process the deposit...i am sure they would like a chance to recoup some more rake, but you have a right to get your money if you don't like the software.
Old 11-26-2006, 06:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they paid over $100 to process the deposit...

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think a poker site may have that bad deal with neteller ? I would say they probably paid 2$ for deposit or something along the lines....
Old 11-26-2006, 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they paid over $100 to process the deposit...i am sure they would like a chance to recoup some more rake, but you have a right to get your money if you don't like the software.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you know how much they paid?