Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 05:48 PM

Default Most embarrassing fart cover up story?

Mine happened in my freshman year of high school at a new school in a new town. Several days into the first week at a very silent moment in class, I ripped a loud one. A few people definitely knew it was me, and in retrospect it wasn't a big deal, except i decided i needed to cover it up, so in a loud emphatic voice i said "YESSSSS!!!!" and pumped my fist (in the the classic elbow drop fashion that accompanies the "YESSSSS!!!" so well). i am not sure if anyone thought the fart was intentional (which i suppose was the impression i was instinctively trying to make), but everyone in the room including the teacher just stared at me in shock for a second or two. not one person laughed at me or made a comment or even a face (other than a look of shock). it was just too pathetic.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Most embarrassing fart cover up story?

this is pretty embarassing..

i was 17 and got super smashed one night. the next morning i was hungover like no other and i puked all over my bathroom. i tried cleaning it up but i guess i missed some chunks and what not.

my mom went in the bathroom, and said "were you puking in here? did you drink too much last night and now you're puking...blah blah blah" (going on about how bad drinking in excess is)
i told her i didn't puke but i had diarrhea. i don't know what i was thinking at the time, because diarrhea chunks are way grosser and more embarassing than puking.
Old 11-22-2006, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine happened in my freshman year of high school at a new school in a new town. Several days into the first week at a very silent moment in class, I ripped a loud one. A few people definitely knew it was me, and in retrospect it wasn't a big deal, except i decided i needed to cover it up, so in a loud emphatic voice i said "YESSSSS!!!!" and pumped my fist (in the the classic elbow drop fashion that accompanies the "YESSSSS!!!" so well). i am not sure if anyone thought the fart was intentional (which i suppose was the impression i was instinctively trying to make), but everyone in the room including the teacher just stared at me in shock for a second or two. not one person laughed at me or made a comment or even a face (other than a look of shock). it was just too pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] good lord.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:01 PM

edit: in hindsight this wasn't funny and i'm even a little bit or close to drunk.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:08 PM

One day I was standing in line to buy something at music store. I had been dropping silent bombs all day and while in line I had to let another one go. After I let it go I instantly caught a wiff and it smelled liked something had died. Luckily there were a couple of young kids in line with their father and as soon as they smelled it the kids started to blame each other. What was even better was when the dad caught the smell he started blaiming the kids too. The kids of course denied it, but the father was not buying it. All the time I was standing there trying not to laugh or breath in the rank smell that just eminated from anus.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One day I was standing in line to buy something at music store. I had been dropping silent bombs all day and while in line I had to let another one go. After I let it go I instantly caught a wiff and it smelled liked something had died. Luckily there were a couple of young kids in line with their father and as soon as they smelled it the kids started to blame each other. What was even better was when the dad caught the smell he started blaiming the kids too. The kids of course denied it, but the father was not buying it. All the time I was standing there trying not to laugh or breath in the rank smell that just eminated from anus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that's not embarrassing...just awesome.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so in a loud emphatic voice i said "YESSSSS!!!!" and pumped my fist (in the the classic elbow drop fashion that accompanies the "YESSSSS!!!" so well). .

[/ QUOTE ]

o wow
Old 11-22-2006, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so in a loud emphatic voice i said "YESSSSS!!!!" and pumped my fist (in the the classic elbow drop fashion that accompanies the "YESSSSS!!!" so well). .

[/ QUOTE ]

o wow

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA!@!@#%@% why did you do that? haha, seriously, was it just a nervous impulse? haha..im dieing over here.

to the guy who farted in line, you should have paid, and before you ran out yelled at the kids "IT WAS ME!!1 IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

mine:
5th or 6th grade, I was picked to read the prayer at an all school mass, went up on the altar, bowed, farted really loud, I was laughing so hard, I passed my reading to teh girl behind me, walked off, and she had to read 2 offerings.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha nice, you win laugh of the day.
Old 11-23-2006, 12:18 AM

thanks. honestly i still crack up laughing every time i think of it. i am 27 now and my family and friends in the know still get a good chuckle every time we see someone say "yes" with the fist pump.

[ QUOTE ]
to the guy who farted in line, you should have paid, and before you ran out yelled at the kids "IT WAS ME!!1 IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

i had a pretty good laugh at this one.