Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 03:32 PM

Default AGLOCO launches today

I don't know if anyone has been reading up on this company, as it's been making the rounds in VC blogs and such. It's kinda like AllAdvantage was way back in the day in that it pays people as they surf the internet. However, unlike AA, it has a 5 hour/month cap so that people aren't making thousands of dollars per month off of bots. As usual, it operates on the basis of affiliates where you get paid for 5 levels of people below you in your network.

I figured all of the people creating websites showing others how to make money online would do well to have an account here and get people to sign up under them with the hopes of making it big.

Finally, if you are one of the people who chose this as your niche, and are going to try it out, I'd appreciate it if you'd thank be by signing up with my affiliate code that you can PM for, since I won't blatantly spam this forum.
Old 11-22-2006, 03:57 PM

Default Re: AGLOCO launches today

How much do they actually pay for your actual surfing and surfing of your referrals? I couldnt find this on the website. PM me your code and I'll def signup. I say just post your code here since you are introducing the forum to it.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:05 PM

Ok thanks. My code is: *deleted*

Here's what it says in their blog:
http://owntheinternet.blogspot.com/2006/11/faq.html

You say I get “most” of the money I am generating. What do you mean, and how am I “getting my share of the Internet”?

[The sole purpose of the figures provided below is to give an example. Actual values will be determined and communicated by AGLOCO™.]

AGLOCO™ has operating costs (like site maintenance, bandwidth, sales, marketing, and administrative). This cost should be around 20% of revenue. In order to have the best management team possible, AGLOCO™ pays a fee to its management company of 10% (like Tom Cruise pays his agent). So, for every dollar of revenue you generate, about 30 cents go in costs and the remaining 70 cents or so go directly back to the users in the form of cash and shares. AGLOCO™ believes that it is the users that make the Internet successful, and likewise it is the users that will make AGLOCO™ successful. Thus, turning the typical model on its head, AGLOCO™ will give 100% of the company’s equity ownership to its own Members, with the management’s upside coming in the form of their 10% cut (more than enough). AGLOCO™ is YOUR company.
Old 11-22-2006, 06:27 PM

anyone have an opinion on this? I am considering signing up. Could this fly?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:05 PM

AllAdvantage paid out > $120M while it was around.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I pay a lot of money to get my website in front of people looking for what I sell. I wouldn't pay anything for people from this program to visit my site.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:00 AM

I tried AllAdvantage many many years ago. They once sent me a check for $45. That was pretty neat.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:19 PM

You guys will probably have a better chance making money on my website, especially if you're into social networking sites like myspace or facebook. I'm still adding to it but it's up and running now. PM me if you want a link
Old 11-25-2006, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i did alladvantage and a couple of similar things back when i was in high school and made probably a couple hundred. far from earth shattering, but if youre on the internet anyway why not.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I pay a lot of money to get my website in front of people looking for what I sell. I wouldn't pay anything for people from this program to visit my site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would that be?