Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2006, 10:44 AM

Default Mirage No-Limit ???

For my last several Vegas trips I've played No-Limit only at Bellagio 85% with the remainder of my time split between Wynn/Venetian/MGM.

The last time i played N/L at Mirage they only had one $2-5 $500 max buy-in goin. Dead game so I moved on and havn't been back. This was probably a year and a half ago. I have nothing against the Mirage, but I've been able to find great games at Bellagio and elsewhere.

1- What's the latest on the N/L games there?

2- What N/L do they spread..., how many tables,... and how long do the games go (24 hours? or break up at__...?)

thanks
Old 11-22-2006, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Mirage No-Limit ???

I can't answer all your questions but I can say that I have played the Mirage 1-2 & 2-5 in November and found the games to be very soft.

There seems to be NL tables going every time I'm in there. YMMV.

Heck, if you don't like what you see (at Mirage), T.I. & Venetian (and Wynn for that matter) are just a few short steps away.

Best of Luck

Howard
Old 11-23-2006, 09:23 AM

Last trip I played at the Mirage from 1 to 6 AM three days in a row. Each time there was a full table of both 1/2 and 2/5 going as well as some higher limit tables. The tables were fairly loose, about 25% drunks, 20% nits, and the rest were typical average quality players. A good time was had by all and my bankroll was very happy when I left to meet my wife for breakfast. I had heard that they put out platters of sandwiches about 4 AM and was surprised to find this to be true.
Old 11-23-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1- What's the latest on the N/L games there?[ QUOTE ]

1/2 and 2/5 NL are the norm.

[ QUOTE ]

2- What N/L do they spread..., how many tables,... and how long do the games go (24 hours? or break up at__...?)

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, you no one can answer this question. If you read it again, you'll understand how ludicrous it is to expect an exact or even approximate answer to any of it except the limits, which I listed above.