Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2006, 07:43 PM

Default Epassporte

Of the sites that accept US players, which ones accept Epassporte as BOTH a deposit method and cashout method? Which ones only as a deposit?
(FYI I did try the search function, but w/o much success)
Thx,RED
Old 11-17-2006, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Epassporte

Although their were issues with this in the past,i can verify AP does.They had only let you deposit in the past,but have changed their policy,and now allow both deposits and withdraws.Sorry i cant give you a bigger list.I actually just opened up Epass account,but its taking a few days for me to verify my account,so i havent used it yet.I just know about AP for sure,cause ive been playing there lately some,and the EPass(deposit withdraw issue at AP) was recently a topic of conversation here.Im pretty sure FTP does as well,and have heard rumors that Stars will be added soon ,although i cant confirm this about Stars.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:12 PM

Does Epass cost $35 per year and charge $2 per $300 withdrawl?

Thanks for any info.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:57 PM

FEES OF EPASSPORTE PERSONAL ACCOUNT
ePassporte Virtual Visa Amount
Virtual Card Activation Fee FREE
Virtual Visa Annual Fee FREE the first year and $5 each subsequent year
Load/Reload Fee $5 per $100 or portion thereof
Peer-to-Peer Transfer Fee 25 cents (Five transactions a day, and then $1 per transaction for each subsequent transaction in the same day)
ePassporte Electron Visa Amount
Electron Card Annual Fee $35
ATM Fee $2...........The electron card is not for use online,is an optional real world card that is connected to your account.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Although their were issues with this in the past,i can verify AP does.They had only let you deposit in the past,but have changed their policy,and now allow both deposits and withdraws.Sorry i cant give you a bigger list.I actually just opened up Epass account,but its taking a few days for me to verify my account,so i havent used it yet.I just know about AP for sure,cause ive been playing there lately some,and the EPass(deposit withdraw issue at AP) was recently a topic of conversation here.Im pretty sure FTP does as well,and have heard rumors that Stars will be added soon ,although i cant confirm this about Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about AP? As of a month ago, they still were not making payouts via Epassporte.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of the sites that accept US players, which ones accept Epassporte as BOTH a deposit method and cashout method? Which ones only as a deposit?
(FYI I did try the search function, but w/o much success)
Thx,RED

[/ QUOTE ]

Full Tilt and Doyle's Room both use Epassporte for deposits and withdrawals. I'm going to have to check Absolute though. Up until a month ago, they did not process withdrawals via Epassporte, only deposits.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure about AP? As of a month ago, they still were not making payouts via Epassporte.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes im positive,they just recently changed this.The popup window in the withdraw section now includes Epass,even if you never deposited through this method.Although,in a letter i received two days ago from AP,they state that although you can now withdraw with Epass,you must have made a deposit first with Epass before you can withdraw.So this part im not 100% about.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:51 AM

Btw,you can now withdraw with Moneybookers and Click2pay as well,although the same requirement to have made a deposit first still might apply,im not sure.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:02 AM

I just opened an account at UB and they offered Epass as well as Moneybooker and Click2pay. I'm not sure I understand the fees at Epass. If I read it correctly they will charge me $50 to deposit $1,000 then .25 to transfer the $1,000 to UB. Sounds high to me.

I still have not funded my account due to the need to understand all the deposit/withdrawal fees and issues.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:31 AM

If you fund your account via bank account, the fee is $2 total, but the limits are a bit ridiculous. I recommend making a small deposit via another method as well so that you can have your limits raised. Obviously, the sites cover transaction costs when you deposit. If you deposit via credit card there is a 5% fee (which is cheaper than Neteller was). The downside is that you can only deposit 1,000 per day, so if you're looking to move any decent amount of money around, it will take a few days.