Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2006, 09:52 PM

Default Social House at TI

I am considering going there on my next Vegas trip. On my weekend Vegas trips, I generally arrive there on Friday night too late to go to a "normal" nice restaurant, as those tend to close at 10 pm or so. (11 pm usually works better for me after checking in / changing / whatever.)

1. Other than Tao (which is where I went for Friday dinner my past 3 trips to Vegas), anybody have any recommendations for a late night nice dining option?

2. One such option appears to be Social House, from the website it looks similar to Tao. Anybody been there? Thumbs up / down?

Oh and before somebody goes off about how Tao food is overpriced and not worth the cost: I enjoy splurging a little bit on these trips and do not mind the extra cost. I have precious few meals there during a short weekend, and would like to take advantage of each one.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Social House at TI

Social House litterally just opened and it's HIGH priced. You're looking at upwards of $100/plate if you eat there from what my buddy told me. Also reservations are reccomended.