View Poll Results: Well?
Let's just wait 1 4.55%
Let's institute that rule 20 90.91%
I have a better idea (see my post below) 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2006, 05:46 PM

Default Be My Therapist...

Is there something wrong with me here?

Background info: I'm 22 years old. Didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 and a half. That's also when I had my first steady girlfriend. Only lasted 3 months. Wasn't really too attached to her, and really haven't been attached to any girls since then.

Here's the deal: I love sex. I love everything about it. I love normal sex, oral sex, never tried anal, but I seriously enjoy sex.

If my girlfriend were ever to ask me to give her oral sex at nearly any point of the day I'd be on it ASAP. Hopefully my girlfriend would do the same for me but I don't feel that's how it is.

My GF thinks I'm obsessed with sex and that's all I think about. I tried to explain to her that the more I have sex the less I think about it, but I don't think she's buying it.

I would be perfectly fine having sex 1-2 times a day 3 weeks out of the month. I assumed this was standard, but my girlfriend has me feeling like a sex fiend.

Am I normal or am I addicted to sex? If I am addicted, is it really a bad thing to be addicted to?
Old 11-10-2006, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Be My Therapist...

you are 22, you're normal.

the only thing that wouldnt be normal is if you couldnt grasp the fact that you arent always going to have a parnter who wants it as much as you, or if your need for sex starts to get in the way of your work, friends, school.

If its that big a deal, then maybe its just not gunan work out between u and the GF, being compatable sexually is just as big (if not the biggest) an aspect of a relationship as anything else
Old 11-10-2006, 05:55 PM

I'm in my late 20s and I have sex 2-3 times a day.

I don't think you're a fiend, you just enjoy it.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:56 PM

Its normal for guys, but I can see why she doesnt think so.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:57 PM

I know my girl won't always want it as much as me, but in many of my friends's relationships I've noticed that sometimes their GF's WANT SEX MORE THAN THEY DO. I have never experienced this "problem" and personally wouldn't mind to.

I don't think sex could ever cause a problem with my friends, work, or family. It's not like gambling or anything... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2006, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know my girl won't always want it as much as me, but in many of my friends's relationships I've noticed that sometimes their GF's WANT SEX MORE THAN THEY DO. I have never experienced this "problem" and personally wouldn't mind to.

[/ QUOTE ]

my GF wants sex more than I do. Its like every other "grass is greener" type thing, youd think it would be awesome, but it isnt.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my GF wants sex more than I do. Its like every other "grass is greener" type thing, youd think it would be awesome, but it isnt.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably right, but I feel that I'm at the mercy of my chick's sex drive, and wish she'd get a dose of her own medicine for once.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but I feel that I'm at the mercy of my chick's sex drive,

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she one of those people that uses sex as a means of power? Maybe thats the real issue here, and not just her actual drive
Old 11-10-2006, 07:38 PM

At 23 I can't remember thinking about much besides sex. You're 100% normal.

OP's girl sounds a little naive.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:32 PM

Perfectly normal, especially at your age.

Doesn't sound like you've been with this girl or the other(s) too long either. In the first few months it's perfectly natural to want to have sex with her all the time, it'll slow down a little in a long-term relationship, but even with girls I was with for years I still wanted sex at least three or four times a week, sometimes more.